|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 10:39 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Global innovation consultancy ?What If! Innovation Partners (www.whatifinnovation.com) has named Barrie Berg its Global CEO, the company announced today. In her new role, effective immediately, she will oversee the company's operations in Europe, the Americas, and Asia, and will lead the continued expansion of ?What If!'s business globally. Previously, Berg held the position of CEO, Americas.
Founded 20 years ago, ?What If! partners with the world's most successful, forward-looking companies to invent new products, brands, services, and business models; build their in-house innovation capabilities, and transform their organizations for growth. Its client partners include Barclays, Four Seasons, Google, PepsiCo, Pfizer, and Virgin.
As innovation has become a front-and-center part of the CEO agenda in the corporate world, ?What If! has seen tremendous growth in demand. The company has a global footprint with offices in London, New York, Shanghai and, as of this October, Singapore. Under Berg's leadership, ?What If!'s New York office has more than tripled in size over the last three years. This is due in part to ?What If!'s successful combining of talent from the creative and management consulting worlds and investment in technology tools that underpin higher impact work.
"We're delighted to announce that Barrie Berg will take on the role of Global CEO," said ?What If! Co-Founder Matt Kingdon. "Talent is the lifeblood of innovation -- and Barrie has a talent-first approach in which innovators are nurtured and valued." Added Co-Founder Dave Allan: "Barrie has brought creativity and analytics together under one roof, equipped us with stronger in-house technology abilities, and taken our magic around building innovation capability and culture to a new level. We are thrilled to have her lead ?What If! globally through this exciting time of expansion."
Berg said: "I'm honored to take on this role. This is a huge moment of opportunity for ?What If! -- one that demands a global mindset in which we continue to grow our talent, build our platform, expand our reach, and live our values."
Prior to joining ?What If!, Berg was a partner in multinational consulting firm Booz & Company for 16 years, eight years in the U.S. and eight years in the UK. She then launched her own consulting practice, working with equity investors on businesses ranging from fashion to media to food and beverage. Berg is a graduate of Yale University and earned an MBA from Harvard Business School.
About ?What If! Innovation Partners
?What If! is an innovation partner to large organizations with an ambition to grow faster than their markets. The company invents new products, brands, and business models; helps companies build their own innovation capabilities and cultures; and transforms their organizations for growth. Its 250 inventors work across the Americas, Europe, and Asia with offices in London, New York, Shanghai, and Singapore. ?What If!'s client partners include leading companies such as Barclays, Four Seasons, Google, PepsiCo, Pfizer, and Virgin.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2164249
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict