|By PR Newswire||
|November 27, 2012 10:33 AM EST||
WESTBOROUGH, Mass., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Freedom Telecare™ today announced that their Timesheet Mobile™, employee time clock and employee location software service, now provides iPhone and Android smartphone users with a native app interface, expanding the range of options to log employee work times, locations, job notes and mileage.
Timesheet Mobile's cloud based solution helps businesses eliminate costly labor time reporting errors by automating the entire timekeeping process from employee timesheets to Quickbooks import. In addition to ensuring accurate employee timekeeping, Timesheet Mobile provides mapped employee locations. Using any land line, non-smartphone, or the newly released smartphone app, employees can quickly login and logout from remote job locations and have their location captured and validated.
With the secure, online, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), businesses can:
- Capture employee work times and locations with either non-smartphones or smartphones.
- Generate accurate timesheets and reports for payroll, invoicing, and job costing.
- Import timesheets into Quickbooks and third party payroll services.
- Get email and text message alerts for worker overtime.
- View employee locations on map.
"Timesheet Mobile implemented the smartphone app in response to the growing penetration of smartphones in the mobile workforce. Our customers in Energy Services, Security, Transportation, Healthcare, and Construction are seeing their employees rapidly transition from non-smartphones to smartphones," said Freedom Telecare President, Bob Drainville.
For employees to use the smartphone application, their employers must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile subscription to allow real time data communication between the app and the web based service. "The Timesheet Mobile app works great and is super convenient. Once you have it set up, it's much faster than calling the telephony phone number to clock in," said Palouse Brands Food Safety Manager, Joe O'Callahan.
About Freedom Telecare
Founded in 2004 by experienced health care and telecommunication professionals, Freedom Telecare™ has developed innovative yet simple business solutions for companies with remote employees and clients. For more information, please visit www.timesheetmobile.com or call 888-275-3098.
SOURCE Freedom Telecare
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict