|By Marketwired .||
|November 27, 2012 02:55 AM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/27/12 -- Eight-time Telly Award-winning producers of Today in America TV are proud to announce that it has expanded its presence on the Internet. Hosted by Hall of Fame quarterback and TV personality Terry Bradshaw, the show focuses on topics, trends and issues of mainstream Americans, with exceptional stories and compelling looks into successful businesses ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups.
Today in America now features a YouTube page where viewers can not only revisit their favorite segments, but also watch behind the scenes footage of Terry Bradshaw and the shows crew, Bloopers and all, as they film an episode. A truly charismatic and energetic individual, Bradshaw's charm and sense of humor are on full display throughout the clips.
YouTube is the largest provider of news and information sharing in the world. Owned by search engine behemoth Google, videos on YouTube are watched approximately four billion times per day. Thus, by expanding the reach of their YouTube channel, Today in America TV hopes to reach a wide variety of viewers.
In addition, Today in America TV has also expanded their website, todayinamericatv.com, to include an overview of Terry Bradshaw, airing schedules, videos from featured segments and a dedicated fan page. Viewers interested in learning more about the series will find the website highly informative and easy to navigate.
Today in America TV also features a Twitter and Facebook page, each of which boasts a growing number of dedicated followers. Fans can learn when new videos have been uploaded to YouTube, when a new episode is about to air, opportunities to win autographed footballs from Terry Bradshaw, as well as other interesting tidbits of information pertaining to Terry Bradshaw and the show.
About Today in America TV and Terry Bradshaw:
For the last 3 seasons, Today in America TV has a reputation of examining topics that affect every walk of life. It has gained fan recognition throughout the U.S and Canada and currently airs on several national and regional cable networks. It was the recent recipient of 8 Telly Awards.
Terry Bradshaw is a Hall of Fame and four time Super bowl winning quarterback. Since retiring in 1984, Bradshaw has engaged millions of viewers with his honest and humorous brand of sports broadcasting. In addition to being the host of Today in America TV, Terry is a motivational speaker and featured guest.
Jonathon Wiki Gemstein
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict