|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 05:38 PM EST||
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Dot Food, LLC announces the launch of FoodDomainia.com, a pre-registration and awareness solution that introduces their applied-for gTLD, .FOOD, to businesses and consumers, worldwide.
Within the next year, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) will introduce hundreds of new, industry-specific Top Level Domains (TLD), such as .FOOD, to the Internet. The .FOOD domain extension will act as an alternative option to .COM or .NET, designed specifically to provide a commerce environment and information exchange network for the food industry. .FOOD will assist businesses in creating user friendly access to food related products, services and information instantaneously through accurate search engine classifications.
The food industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. As a result, food related websites have become some of the most competitive sites on the Internet. With this in mind, Dot Food, LLC is committed to educating its client base about the benefits of having a .FOOD domain extension while creating awareness among food related businesses worldwide, and maximizing pre-registration for the food industry professional or enthusiast. In addition, FoodDomainia.com is a gateway of information for the food industry. Along with a complete recipe and nutritional facts, the site compiles a complete U.S directory that includes all food related establishments, from farmers to grocery stores to restaurants.
By pre-registering for a .FOOD domain name on FoodDomainia.com food retailers and service providers can secure a better, more professional domain name for their business, product, or service. Registrants will be instantly identified as relevant and valuable members of the food industry, will stand out among their competitors and appear stronger to online investors; all the while increasing their Search Engine Optimization.
Any Registrant that holds a trademark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), will have priority over any other Registrant to be awarded the applied-for .FOOD domain. Brand and trademark holders should pre-register early to protect their interest.
SOURCE Dot Food, LLC
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict