|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 01:48 PM EST||
MIAMI, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The day after Thanksgiving has always been a huge day for those shopping for great bargains for the giving holidays. But recently, the Monday following "Black Friday" has grown into the largest online shopping day of the year, helping it earn the nickname, "Cyber Monday." In that same spirit, DigitalLanding.com finds deals on Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Home Phone services, allowing shoppers to save money for the entire year.
In 2011, online shoppers spent over $1.25 billion on Cyber Monday, which is nearly 25 percent more than they spent on the same shopping holiday in 2010. According to a survey from IBM, consumers spent an average of $198.26 per person, which is up 2.6 percent from 2010. BDO USA LLP, Chicago, surveyed a group of top retail chief marketing officers, and they believe there will be a four percent increase on last year's sales numbers.
But online holiday shopping isn't just limited to buying toys, clothes and electronics. Shoppers are finding considerably low prices on digital services bundles in their area by several of the nation's top providers at DigitalLanding.com.
On Digital Landing, shoppers can also learn what the best services available to them are. For instance, if someone lives in an area that gets service provided by both AT&T U-verse and Time Warner Cable, which one is best for them?
Another item on everyone's wish list is faster Internet. Shoppers can take the Digital Landing Internet Speed Test to see what the download and upload speeds are for their current Internet connection. Then they can see what options are available to them with other service providers – frequently at lower prices.
After consumers save money on your Cable TV, Internet and Home Phone, people can use that money to buy more gifts for their friends and family – or themselves.
Your connected life, simplified.
Digital Landing is the trusted destination for simplifying and empowering your connected life. Through a combination of articles, videos, infographics and more, Digital Landing serves as the most reliable, relevant, and up-to-date resource for consumers researching and shopping for digital home services, like TV, Internet, Phone and Home Security. Digital Landing develops relationships with the nation's leading service providers to offer you a comprehensive comparison shopping tool, which allows you to find the best deals and the right services for your digital lifestyle.
SOURCE Digital Landing
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict