|By PR Newswire||
|November 26, 2012 11:38 AM EST||
LEUVEN, Belgium, Nov. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Stella Artois®, the world's best-selling Belgian beer, was first brewed as a holiday gift for the people of Leuven, Belgium. This year, to celebrate the brand's seasonal heritage, Stella Artois has created a new gift for fans around the world that melds timeless elegance with modern technological sophistication to create a truly unparalleled experience.
Accessible via the brand's Facebook page and website, fans can enter a friend's name and address to create their holiday message. From there, Holiday Carole does the rest, arriving virtually at the recipient's front door, where she sings a holiday carol and presents the card's receiver with a virtual Stella Artois limited-edition holiday bottle, served in a personalized Stella Artois chalice. This modern holiday greeting integrates images of Carole on her journey with images of the recipient's own city or town, thanks to Google Street View and Maps technology.
"I loved the idea of caroling," said actress Alice Eve. "It embodies a sense of joy, and is a tradition that unites us in celebration during the holiday season."
"Stella Artois was originally crafted for the holidays. In commemoration, we're excited to provide our fans with a unique Stella Artois experience that reflects our heritage and style," said Pablo Firpo, Global Marketing Director, Stella Artois. "We think our fans will love this beautiful holiday greeting."
Each holiday season, Stella Artois creates a signature 750ml bottle of the Belgian lager. That bottle is now available nationwide.
The Holiday Carole app is now live on the Stella Artois Facebook page, www.facebook.com/StellaArtoisUSA.
Stella Artois® is part of a Belgian brewing tradition dating back to 1366. It is the number one Belgian beer in the world and is present in over 80 countries. Stella Artois® is a bottom filtered, blonde pilsner. It is thirst quenching with a malty middle and crisp finish delivering a full flavor and a hint of bitterness. Stella Artois® is best enjoyed served between 3 and 5 degrees Celsius and should be served in the unique Stella Artois® Chalice according to the 9-Step Pouring Ritual to guarantee a perfect experience of this gold standard lager.
SOURCE Stella Artois
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict