|By Business Wire||
|November 22, 2012 06:51 AM EST||
Dublin - Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Digital Media - Advertising and Marketing in the Digital Age" report to their offering.
Spending on advertising using digital media channels is continuing to grow in market share and while the economic downturn initially impacted upon the growth of overall advertising spending; in 2012 advertising spend continues to grow with the ever popular TV advertising rebounding. Digital marketing remains a growth area, as marketers shift towards these types of advertising methods at the expense of traditional formats. The Internet Media giants are waging a battle over online advertising spend with the established leaders Google and Yahoo beginning to feel the competitive pressure from other prominent sites like Facebook.
This report provides an overview and analysis of Digital Media marketing with a focus on two of the key digital advertising platforms - Internet and Mobile. The report is designed to provide current observations which may assist investors, analysts and industry participants in making investment and business decisions.
Internet advertising is expected to capture around 18% market share in 2012; Microsoft is revitalising its online advertising offerings via partnerships.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market summary
3. Market insights
3.1 Consumers will lead the way
3.2 Changes in internet advertising
3.3 Mobile advertising
3.3.1 Advertising on mobile apps
3.4 Mobile Location-Based Advertising (MLBA)
3.5 TV advertising
3.7 Digital ad exchanges
4. Key online advertising categories
4.1 In-game advertising
4.2 Social media advertising
4.3 Online video advertising
4.4 Online search advertising
5. Consumers react to privacy misuse by Internet companies
6. Related reports
List of Charts
List of Exhibits
Examples of top companies spending on mobile advertising are also covered.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hs99cj/digital_media
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict