|By PR Newswire||
|November 21, 2012 04:23 PM EST||
LOS GATOS, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Serendipity, social-discoverability, phonebook 2.0, business cards exchange, chat aggregation and updated phone contacts are just some of the features that XimoXi unleashed in its latest release.
XimoXi today announced the Beta version of its patent pending application which allows users to create electronic social cards. The social cards include contact information and social network credentials to exchange with new friends via wireless signals and location-based services. "We are extremely excited about our technology, this is the first social-discoverability application that works on iPhone, Android and Blackberry alike," said founder and CEO, Ramzi Alharayeri. "We empower people to discover and invite others to exchange contacts beyond limited social network circles or phone types."
"Users will never lose friends contact information," said Ramzi Alharayeri. "Our application notifies users with friends contact information updates every time friends change info or even pictures on their cards."
While the XimoXi patent focuses on people nearby and is built around short range wireless signals, the company allows people to search within a mile. This is used as an option to overcome Bluetooth compatibility issues between various platforms.
XimoXi software can be downloaded from Google Play, the iPhone store or the Blackberry market. Users also get a direct link to download once they register on the company website.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict