|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 05:18 PM EST||
MIAMI, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eurochannel, the TV channel dedicated to Europe, now brings the best of European entertainment to all American homes with the launch of its new Video On Demand service in USA: Eurochannel On Demand. With this brand new offer, every internet user will have access to a wide selection of European movies, TV series and documentaries directly on Eurochannel website: www.eurochannel.com
Eurochannel On Demand is an innovative new way for the audience to access Eurochannel's exciting programs on their own terms. With a catalogue of innovating programs and contemporary directors, Eurochannel perfectly reflects European culture and diversity.
The new Video On Demand service offers to all viewers movies, documentaries and series in original version with subtitles. Each video is available for rent for 48 hours through Dailymotion.
The lineup for the launch includes:
-Prime Minister (Poland): The hit Polish series Prime Minister from Academy Award nominee Agnieska Holland takes viewers into the seedy underbelly of Poland's political reality.
-The Class (Estonia): A gripping TV series on the aftermath of a brutal shooting in an high school.
-The Two Lives of Andres Rabadan (Spain): Based on a true story, and written with the help of Rabadan himself, this ground-breaking film takes viewers into the twisted world of a murderer, and shows how art can exorcise even the most terrifying personal demons.
-Lullaby (Poland): This quirky tale, filled with dark humor and funny terror, tells the story of a small town whose inhabitants begin to mysteriously vanish.
-Fantastic Rome (Italy): An invitation to witness the golden era of Italian cinema. Guided by the renowned cult director Luigi Cozzi, you will revisit classic Italian horror movies across their famous Rome locations.
According to Gustavo Vainstein, Eurochannel's CEO: "We are delighted to give everyone access to our program: our viewers and any internet user will be able to use Eurochannel as they wish."
Eurochannel is a one-of-a-kind network. Its vast selection of modern entertainment from every corner of Europe takes viewers on a whirlwind tour of European culture. In USA, Eurochannel is available on DISH Network and on the Play Store on all Android devices. For more information, please visit www.eurochannel.com, Facebook, Twitter and Google Play.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict