|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 03:00 PM EST||
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Montage Healthcare Solutions will demonstrate a new version of its Montage™ search-driven Radiology business intelligence and clinical quality analytics tools at the upcoming Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) annual meeting. Enhanced search capability, new clinical quality and business performance analytics, and new user customizations are just a few new features that will be shown; all designed to help quality-oriented organizations improve care, billing accuracy, and charge capture. Montage also links Radiology and Pathology findings, at the point of care, enabling radiologists to receive clinical feedback that enhances learning, report quality and care delivery.
The unique search-driven approach taken by Montage Healthcare Solutions leverages the power and simplicity of today's search technologies to access valuable clinical, quality and business performance information inherent in a radiology information system (RIS) or electronic medical record (EMR) system. Montage promptly delivers actionable information to decision makers, eliminating the untenable process of combing through printed reports.
In the face of increasing challenges to practice growth, radiology administrators and radiologists alike must adopt tools that enable monitoring of key performance indicators and provide timely access to clinical information. "Access to meaningful, yet unstructured information enables practice leaders to maximize time spent acting on information, rather than collecting it and enables clinicians to improve clinical quality and customer service," says William Boonn, MD, President, Montage Healthcare Solutions, adding, "We provide radiologists an optimized clinical QC list and administrators a historical trend dashboard showing the big picture, all in a single application." Much the way search technology has unlocked the Internet, Montage helps answer clinical and operational questions that were previously impractical to ask, including those spanning radiology and pathology.
Schedule a visit with Montage Healthcare Solutions at RSNA; booth #7600, North Hall.
About Montage Healthcare Solutions
Montage™ is a leading software solution for healthcare data mining and performance measurement in Radiology. Montage technology enables practice leaders, clinicians, researchers, and educators to search the radiology information system (RIS) and electronic medical record (EMR) for key business and clinical data. In addition, proprietary data mining techniques allow for sophisticated and customizable marketing, quality, business, and billing/coding analytics, which can measure and enhance business performance and provide clinical decision support. For more information, visit: http://www.virtualpressoffice.com/kit/y6xm or www.montagehealthcare.com.
SOURCE Montage Healthcare Solutions
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict