|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 11:16 AM EST||
PALO ALTO, Calif., Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SkillPages, the largest platform for finding skilled people and work opportunities, has expanded to North America, empowering millions of Americans and Canadians to discover new economic opportunities by showcasing their skills and connecting with the people who need them. Accompanied by a new website, SkillPages leverages a member's real-life connections to create a trusted environment where they can find skilled help - be it at home, at work or in their personal lives.
"There are millions of people in this country with an incredible skill, talent or expertise, and there are even more people who are looking for help," said Iain Mac Donald, Founder and CEO of SkillPages. "We've created a scalable platform, and after experiencing a high level of success in Europe, we see an opportunity here to help Americans and Canadians find work and create new jobs by bringing them together through an extended network that they can trust: their own."
Today, SkillPages has over 8 million active members, with over 1.5 million of them in North America, and added more than 12 million skills--from graphic designers to electricians to photographers--leveraging their social graph to unlock thousands of unique work opportunities each day. By integrating directly with Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hotmail and others, members can find skilled people and work opportunities through their existing network of contacts, all in one location.
SkillPages is the largest platform for finding skilled people and work opportunities, connecting people with skills to the people who need them. Founded in 2011, SkillPages has over 8 million members with over 1.5 million of them in North America, and currently offers more than 12 million skills, from graphic designers to electricians to photographers. Its unique scalable technology platform integrates directly with a member's social networks and channels, creating a trusted environment to find thousands of new opportunities every day. SkillPages is available online and is free to register and search.
Burson-Marsteller for SkillPages
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict