|By Business Wire||
|November 20, 2012 10:01 AM EST||
SaaShr, a Kronos Company, today announced availability of the Kronos® InTouch™ time clock to its resellers, a network of service provider partners, to be purchased or rented. Designed for today’s modern workforce, Kronos InTouch delivers a simple, intuitive, and unrivaled user experience that is reshaping how organizations think about — and employees interact with — their workforce management solution.
- Shipping more than 18,000 units in less than a year, Kronos sales figures provide insight on the potential high demand for this time clock from SaaShr partners and their clients.
- InTouch was built with an emphasis on reliability, durability, and real-time display of information to help deliver an unparalleled level of functionality to today’s modern workforce.
- Designed for today’s cloud-centric computing environments, InTouch offers flexible features and the ability for users to monitor and control the clock from a remote location.
- Built on an open architecture, future enhancements and third-party applications from SaaShr’s Marketplace can be easily incorporated into the time clock.
- Made of the highest-quality materials and designed to withstand the most rugged of work environments, InTouch can log punches through biometrics, magnetic stripe, barcode, and proximity readers.
Mark Ellis, general manager, small business, Kronos
“From a technology standpoint, InTouch is at the top of the market compared to other time clocks. Built on an open platform, we are able to integrate virtually any third-party applications with InTouch.”
Bob Tack, director, SaaShr
“InTouch is an excellent addition to our existing hardware options for partners, and will help to ensure that they can cover more client data collection needs. InTouch is just one example of how we are able to leverage Kronos to help our partners become more successful.”
SaaShr, a Kronos Company, is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr visit www.saashr.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and InTouch is a trademark and SaaShr and the SaaShr logo are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict