|By PR Newswire||
|November 20, 2012 04:27 AM EST||
LONDON, November 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Conference at Google HQ on 28 Nov 2012
Grove Group, a Google Enterprise Partner, holds its last series of events for this year. Over the past six months Grove has successfully hosted a number of events around the topics of Cloud Computing, Mobile and Social Business and as a consequence of its overwhelming popularity, Grove, together with Google, has added an additional series of events for the remainder of 2012.
One of the key events taking place in London on the 28th of November is titled "Social, Mobile and Cloud, What Matters Most" and examines how the forces of mobile, social, cloud and information are converging and driving new business scenarios. The event in London will showcase presentations from industry experts including:
- +Jon Sturgeon - Experienced Marketing Consultant
- Grove Executives including +Pip Witheridge, CEO of Grove
- Google Executives including, +Jonathan Sorum (Google Enterprise) and +Brad Kilshaw (Google Enterprise) who will share key insights from companies about their digital journeys.
The session will also cover:
- Cloud & Social Business
- Google's Vision for Business
- Google+ and why it's a more important part of business than ever before.
In addition to the events in the UK, Grove will be hosting similar events in South Africa.
Grove's vision is about supporting companies on their journey to the cloud, helping organisations in the formulation of their Cloud and Social Business strategy and the subsequent implementation thereof. Grove is an award-winning company and has been recognised for its work by Deloitte, who named Grove as one of the fast-growing technology companies in their Fast50 and Fast500 awards in both 2010 and 2011. Grove also recently won the 'Best Business Productivity Cloud Solution in Africa' award at the Cloud Africa Summit in JHB in May 2012.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict