|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 05:53 PM EST||
COLD SPRING, N.Y., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In a November feature on best practices in doctor websites, Physicians Practice Magazine called upon industry leader, Aurora Information Technology, Inc. (Aurora IT) for advice on the most important must-do's in medical website design. The article, "Improve Your Practice Website 'Curb" Appeal," takes traditional website advice to the next level by providing an actionable "how to" guide for doctors looking to make the most of their online presence. Many of the proven strategies come from Daniel Gilbert, president and chief executive officer of New York-based Aurora IT, a company that specializes in medical web design, medical logo design, public relations and medical marketing, as well as telemedicine and telepsychiatry solutions.
"A well-designed healthcare website serves the needs of patients and doctors. The common thread in this article is patient service, but we help doctors make the connection between what their patients demand and what their practice needs to grow," says Gilbert. Aurora IT serves the medical marketing needs of healthcare organizations of all sizes. They build each site using Bitrixsoft content management solutions (CMS) because of the robust functionality and security demands of medical websites.
Best Medical Website Advice
Gilbert's contributions to the article mirror the advice he gives clients each day.
- Make a strong first impression - embrace your website's power over patient opinion about you and your practice
- Personalize the connection - use technology to treat patients online, confirm appointments, and share lab results
- Keep abreast of competition - borrow best practices but customize them with things like patient testimonials
- Create substance - sites should be 10-20 pages of valuable content, not fluff
- Work the web - be smart about what your site says and how SEO (search engine optimization) is balanced with content and design
"The most successful physician sites are those that find new ways to continue the doctor-patient relationship outside of appointment hours," Gilbert says. "Secure web technologies that support HIPAA compliance such as CloudVisitTM and Bitrix CMS provide opportunities for online physician and patient interactions through video chat, email, forums, blogs, document sharing, etc."
Aurora IT is helping doctors achieve this connectivity with CloudVisitTM, an innovative and cost-effective platform for treating patients online in secure, scheduled video consultations. "Through our success with Bitrix and our experience with clients, we know that functionality, security, scaleability, and price are of utmost importance. CloudVisitTM is an easy way for any size practice to expand and fortify online patient relationships," explains Gilbert.
CloudVisitTM is even perfect for doctors who don't yet have a website. Those ready to jump in with both feet get the practice expansion benefits of telemedicine, with a free website thrown in.
Aurora Information Technology, Inc. (Aurora IT) is located in Cold Spring, NY, just north of New York City. Doctors, surgeons, and hospitals around the world look to Aurora IT for fully integrated healthcare marketing, public relations, medical logo design, and medical websites. As the only U.S. award-winning Bitrix Gold Partner, Aurora IT builds highly functional, low costs websites using Bitrix CMS.
SOURCE Aurora Information Technology, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict