|By Marketwired .||
|November 19, 2012 04:49 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 11/19/12 -- Security First International Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SCFR), a leading provider of mobile financial products and services for consumers, announces today their partnership with a Bank of America Merrill Lynch third party ACH service provider. This ACH CashPro service provider partnership will enable batch processing and settlement of funds to reloadable pre-paid debit cards for the company's M-Cash Wallet.
The company's M-Cash Wallet is a convenient way for consumers to securely fund prepaid re-loadable cards without needing cash -- directly from an Android mobile device carrier bill.
"In a single daily session, we are now positioned to seamlessly initiate as many ACH transactions that are required to accommodate the millions of consumers looking to fund their prepaid reloadable cards without cash. Our partnership with a Bank of America Merrill Lynch ACH service provider positions our proprietary funding gateway M-Cash as a leader today with 'no cash required' prepaid card funding," says Brian Fowler, President.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch has been an ACH industry leader for over three decades and as the number one receiver of ACH payments and the third largest ACH payments originator, they respectfully process billions of transactions annually. Security First International Holdings confidently leverages this partnership to create a standardized and automated agile prepaid card funding strategy, which today is a top priority for all multinational corporations.
"Our M-Cash product is designed and readied for the adoption of and opening of new reloadable prepaid cards, which today are surpassing basic checking accounts with a trending opportunity expected at $440 billion by 2017. Security First International Holdings, Inc. is riding this wave of growth as the first reloadable prepaid card provider to marginalize the need for a cash load requirement through collaborations with a Bank of America Merrill Lynch ACH Service Provider and mobile carrier direct billing partnerships," says Chief Executive Officer Teresa Ambroz.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch ACH CashPro Online
CashPro Online is a worldwide client access channel designed to deliver the global power of Bank of America Merrill Lynch through one portal and one password. Developed in collaboration with our clients, CashPro Online represents a multi-million dollar investment in our shared client vision to create the industry's best banking experience.
Innovative new functionality will be implemented through phased strategic approaches, with clear communication and support at every step. The end result will be a world-class electronic banking experience driven by how, when and where you prefer to navigate the broad range of financial tools and information you use to help your business succeed and grow.
About Security First Holdings International Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SCFR)
Security First Holdings International Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SCFR) creates innovative possibilities that extend Security First International Holdings is a company focused on providing innovative financial payment products and services to consumers globally. We provide new possibilities for the mobile commerce market through technology and platforms that will create a meaningful financial impact on all consumers. Through a mobile technology that works in combination with Android devices, direct carrier billing and prepaid reloadable cards; Security First International Holdings, Inc. is re-defining the conventional application of funding sources for prepaid reloadable cards.
A technology company redefining mobile shopping, Security First International Holdings, Inc. is bringing together alternative consumer financing solutions designed to create a consumer mobile shopping lifestyle that is a more connected, powerful experience.
Our mission is to be the leader in innovative consumer financial products.
More information about Security First International Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SCFR) is available at:
This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements about the business plan and prospective financial condition of Security First Holdings International, Inc. The forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including that the parties may not complete the transaction or that when completed, the transaction might be different than presently contemplated. Readers should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements. Security First Holdings International, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to publicly revise these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances. In addition, any forward-looking statements regarding expected industry patterns and other financial and business results that involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause our actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to differ materially from results expressed or implied by this press release. Such risk factors include, among others: whether Security First Holdings International, Inc. can successfully execute its operating plan; its ability to integrate acquired companies and technology; its ability to retain key employees; its ability to successfully combine product offerings and customer acceptance of combined products; general market conditions; and whether Security First Holdings International, Inc. can successfully develop new products and the degree to which these gain market acceptance. Actual results may differ materially from those contained in the forward-looking statements in this press release.
©2012 Security First International Holdings, Inc. (SCFR). The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for SCFR products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. SCFR shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict