|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 01:49 PM EST||
MONTREAL, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AnywhereCommerce, today announced the appointment of Dickson Chu to the company's Board of Advisory. Mr. Chu brings more than 25 years' experience in payments and technology, and is an active advisor to a number of emerging companies who are working to define the next generation of mobile commerce and advertising.
Most recently Dickson was SVP Merchant Solutions at LivingSocial where he was charged with creating a new business unit to go beyond the 'daily deal'. Prior to LivingSocial, he was Managing Director, Digital Networks in the newly created Citi business unit. In this role, he had global responsibility for leading the development of new digital payments capabilities for mobile network operators and Internet companies delivering e-Commerce, m-Commerce and P2P payment services; he led Citi's efforts to create and launch Google Wallet. Prior to joining Citi, Dickson held several positions at PayPal including VP of Global Product and Experience as well as General Manager of Global Merchant Services. In these roles, he led product strategy, development and user experience. Prior to PayPal, he was General Manager for Yahoo! PayDirect. Additionally, Dickson has held various senior management roles at companies such as I-Impact, Wells Fargo, and CSC Index.
Dickson stated; "Commerce is moving rapidly to mobile devices and Anywhere Commerce is well positioned to be a market leader in providing secured mobile commerce solutions. They have a great product set and strong team. It is my privilege to be an advisor to help them accelerate growth."
Dickson joins a board with established industry thought leaders including; OB Rawls IV of First Data, Des Docherty formerly of Visa, currently at Apriva, Jesse Adams, Former Executive Vice Chairman at VeriFone, Christopher Justice, former President of Ingenico North America and Najeeb Khalid, Chairman of Escher-Grad.
Commenting on the Board's addition, Mitchell Cobrin, CEO of AnywhereCommerce, "AnywhereCommerce is pleased with the addition of Mr. Chu to our Board. We are fortunate to have access to experts such as Dickson."
AnywhereCommerce is a global payments technology engineering and solutions provider with a stable of IP including the defacto audio-jack patents. AnywhereCommerce offers a proprietary suite of hardware, software and gateway solutions for secure online and mobile; card-present credit card, PIN debit, Chip and PIN- EMV and NFC transactions. The universal "aCommerce" platform designed for iOS, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile, provides white label and customized application services for, retail line-busting as well as traditional field services. Our PCI and EMVCo approved devices and bank grade secure end–to-end ecosystem provides greater security, reliability, convenience and return on investment for consumers, merchants, networks, issuers and acquirers.
For further information about AnywhereCommerce please contact David Gott at 888-646-7779 x 103 or visit www.AnywhereCommerce.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict