|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 01:00 PM EST||
Blend Images, the world’s leading multicultural stock photography agency, announced today the addition of Memento, a new camera phone stock image collection featuring strongly conceptual and illustrative commercial content. Memento images will be available for licensing at www.blendimages.com and stock resellers worldwide in early 2013.
“The quality of imagery being generated by iPhone® and Android™ devices is astounding, and with the ever increasing use of imagery online, we believe the potential for licensing this content is tremendous,” said Rick Becker-Leckrone, CEO of Blend Images. “Thousands of professional commercial photographers are capturing compelling images every day with their camera phones. And image resolution is becoming less of a barrier for commercial licensing. Our goal is to provide new and unique options in visual media to our clients.”
Sarah Fix, VP of Creative at Blend, adds: “Ultimately, art buyers want compelling imagery that visually defines promotional or editorial concepts, regardless of the tool used to create it. In many ways, the camera function on today’s smart phone is the perfect device for capturing relevant, dynamic stock imagery. Both the increasingly exceptional technology of the camera phone and its tremendous portability allow for a spontaneity that often results in the kind of real-world, natural, candid images advertisers seek.”
Blend Images is now accepting imagery for Memento through the Blend Portal. Photographers who are interested in submitting images for the Memento collection can find more information at http://www.blendimages.com/memento.shtml.
About Blend Images
Blend Images is a stock photography agency that specializes in producing ethnically diverse business and lifestyle imagery. The Blend collection, which currently offers over 150,000 images and motion clips online, including royalty-free and rights-managed collections, celebrates ethnic and cultural diversity. Creative professionals can search, license, and download imagery directly from www.blendimages.com. Blend Images are also distributed through more than 100 agents worldwide, including many of the largest stock agencies in the industry. Blend Images is based in Las Vegas, NV, with offices in Seattle, WA, and Culver City (Los Angeles), CA.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict