|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 12:47 PM EST||
WALDORF, Md., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
NVR, Inc. (NYSE: NVR), one of the nation's largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies, announces the Grand Opening of the new Mozart model in Fieldside at St. Charles in Waldorf, Maryland. Built by NVR's Ryan Homes division, Fieldside at St. Charles offers affordable new luxury townhomes accompanied by resort-style living within the DC area. Prices at Fieldside at St. Charles start from the $220's.
Fieldside at St. Charles is an amenity rich, recreational community showcasing hiking, biking, swimming and much more. Three different community centers offer a variety of conveniences for outdoor and indoor enjoyment, including an Olympic-sized swimming pool. A skate park and golf course, along with winding trails and sidewalks deliver a varied selection of recreational options. For baseball fans, the Maryland Blue Crabs stadium is close by. The upcoming state-of-the-art St. Charles High School will also be located within minutes of the community. Local restaurants also offer of a wide variety of dining choices from casual to gourmet. Fieldside at St. Charles is located off I-495 and is minutes from US-301 and Route 5, allowing convenient commuting to Washington, DC, Baltimore and Northern Virginia. Nearby St. Charles Town Center features over 500,000 square feet of retail and office space.
The Mozart model combines the convenience of luxury townhome living with the features of a single-family home. The elegant, sculptural staircase exhibits the style, simplicity and functionality of the home. An enormous kitchen opens into a bright and airy living room. Upstairs, 3 spacious bedrooms provide plenty of closet space. There is also a hall bath and a generous owner's bedroom that features a large walk-in closet. A separate owner's bath features an optional dual vanity and optional oversized tub.
Like all new Ryan homes, those at Fieldside at St. Charles are fully ENERGY STAR® Certified, yielding monthly utility bills up to 30% lower than standard homes, according to the EPA. All Ryan homes also carry 10-year structural warranties, and are independently verified for quality by a third-party inspection company.
For further information about Ryan Homes' new luxury townhomes at Fieldside at St. Charles, please phone (301) 908-7834 or visit RyanHomes.com/FieldsideTowns. You can also follow Ryan Homes on Google+ or visit MyRyanHome.com.
NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and builds homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Fox Ridge Homes trade names, and operates in 27 metropolitan areas in 15 states. For more information about NVR, Inc. and its brands, see www.nvrinc.com, www.ryanhomes.com, www.nvhomes.com and www.foxridgehomes.com.
The information in this press release is subject to change and the pricing and other features of any NVR-built home will be established at the time of sale. ENERGY STAR® is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. government.
SOURCE NVR, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict