|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 11:00 AM EST||
ROCHESTER, N.Y., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holidays, creating prints and photo gifts from a smartphone is now easier than ever before. Starting today, consumers can wirelessly transfer images directly from their ANDROID and APPLE Smartphones using the new KODAK Kiosk Connect App at KODAK Picture Kiosks in CVS/pharmacy and Bartell Drug stores throughout the U.S.
The KODAK Kiosk Connect App is a fun, fast, and convenient way for consumers to print and share memories this holiday season and beyond. Consumers can create and print customizable gifts, including KODAK Photo Books, KODAK Personal Greeting Cards, calendars, photo cards, collages and prints, within minutes after wirelessly transferring their images to the KODAK Picture Kiosk.
"Our customers are always on-the-go and their images are increasingly captured on their smartphones. A key focus of ours is to provide easy solutions for them to convert these smartphone images into prints and tangible memories gifts," said Larry Trevarthen, Vice President of Marketing, Retail Systems Solutions, Eastman Kodak Company. "The new KODAK Kiosk Connect App makes it easier than ever to convert smartphone images into beautiful, personalized keepsakes."
The free ANDROID OS and iOS enabled KODAK Kiosk Connect App can be easily downloaded through the GOOGLE PLAY or the iTunes Store. Currently, more than 7,000 CVS/pharmacy and 58 Bartell Drug stores are equipped with Wi-Fi enabled KODAK Picture Kiosks. Visit www.Kodak.com/go/mobile for more information.
Kodak recently announced the extension of its relationship with CVS/pharmacy through 2016.
As the world's foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative professionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives.
© Kodak, 2012. KODAK is a trademark of Eastman Kodak Company.
SOURCE Eastman Kodak Company
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict