|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 10:28 AM EST||
PRINCETON, N.J., Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bull Market Report ("BMR") (http://www.bullmarket.com), has ridden Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) to huge gains over the last several years (up nearly 800% in two stints), having a cost basis near $60 after initially adding the stock to its Recommended List in March 2006.
Recently, though, the stock has been under pressure, falling from its highs of over $700. The question is has Apple lost its luster or is the stock now a screaming "Buy?"
In a report to be published later today, BMR looks at the reasons behind the sell-off, recent channel check data, the power of the Apple brand, potential catalysts and risks, and the stock's valuation.
BMR also has recent coverage of a number of other tech stocks, including Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO), Qualcomm (Nasdaq: QCOM), Dell (Nasdaq: DELL), Salesforce.com, (NYSE: CRM), Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), NetApp (Nasdaq: NTAP), Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), and many others.
Each quarter, BMR also publishes at least six weekly earnings previews covering approximately 50 popular stocks, giving investors both long-term and short-term opinions to help shape their investment strategy.
To get ahead of the Wall Street curve and receive BMR's latest reports for free, including its earnings previews, you are invited to take a free, 14-day, no obligation trial with BullMarket.com. For full details on this offer, please visit the following link:
BMR is known for helping investors generate strong returns without taking outsized risks. Whether you're a growth, value, or income investors, or you like large-cap or small-caps stocks, BMR is able to help you find winners across various sectors. Among some of BMR's current or recent winners include Apple (up nearly 800% in two stints), McDonald's (up about 450%), Enterprise Products Partners (up over 200%), and Synovis Life Technologies (taken out for a 73% gain).
BMR's Recommended List, meanwhile, has generated solid returns in both good markets and bad, outperforming the S&P by over 45% since the start of the Great Recession in 2008.
Launched in 1997, BullMarket.com has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BullMarket.com Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BullMarket.com is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC (CRD #131926), a registered investment advisor with the NASD and State of NJ. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict