|By Business Wire||
|November 19, 2012 10:27 AM EST||
Today’s digital services-based economy has created a new realm of competition in the communications sector and as a result service providers are fighting to retain their increasingly fickle customers. To help prevent churn, they are turning to their own data for insight into customer interest, behaviors and patterns. However, this data can be unwieldy, overwhelming and impossible to analyze without best practices in place. To help these service providers find ways to manage their data in a cost-effective, efficient and secure way, TM Forum is hosting its first-ever Big Data Analytics Summit, a unique, two-day conference that brings together leading companies to help service providers learn how to capitalize on big data analytics to cut costs, retain customers and find new sources of revenue.
TM Forum’s Big Data Analytics Summit, held Jan. 29-20, 2013, at the Movenpick Hotel in Amsterdam’s City Center, features big data analytics leaders, such as Capgemini, eBay, Everything Everywhere, France Telecom-Orange, Google and Teradata. The focused agenda is packed with case studies, debates, panels and interactive networking sessions, and highlights the most important big data issues facing service providers today, such as:
- Exploiting the potential of big data analytics
- How big data is driving big change
- Big data analytics from both sides: Aligning business with IT
- Ensuring customer information remains safe and secure
- Using big data analytics and social media to maximize loyalty, reduce churn and improve customer satisfaction
- Creating a truly personalized customer experience through big data analytics
“Today’s service providers have a vast amount of valuable customer information at their fingertips. By identifying, correlating and analyzing the right data quickly and efficiently, they can get an accurate view of their customers’ behavior and make immediate, fact-based decisions on customer experience, service offerings and more,” said Martin Creaner, President and CEO, TM Forum. “Our Big Data Analytics Summit is a must-attend conference for any service provider looking to capture their share of the digital service marketplace—especially with data analytics being one of the core competencies required for any player to compete.”
TM Forum’s regional and topic-driven Summit Series delves deeply into the communications industry’s pressing business issues by showing service providers how to overcome the latest market challenges. The Summit Series stands uniquely apart by offering expert keynotes, sessions and unrivaled networking opportunities. The 2012 and 2013 schedule includes:
Forum’s Customer Experience Summit, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Nov.
TM Forum's Big Data Analytics Summit, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Jan. 29-30, 2013
TM Forum’s Middle East Summit, Dubai, UAE, Feb. 4-5, 2013
TM Forum’s Latin American Summit, São Paulo, Brazil, March 19-20, 2013
TM Forum’s Africa Summit, Johannesburg, South Africa, July 16-17, 2013
Please contact TM Forum’s event sales team at [email protected]; Carine Vandevelde (+44 207 193 8678); or Vanessa Lefebvre (+34 605 165 449) to discuss Big Data Analytics Summit sponsorship packages that are right for your company and your budget.
Register now for TM Forum’s Big Data Analytics Summit and receive maximum savings. In addition, industry press and analysts may qualify for complimentary media passes for this conference. To check eligibility, please visit the conference Media Center website.
About TM Forum:
TM Forum is a global, non-profit industry association focused on enabling service provider agility and innovation. As an established thought-leader in service creation, management and delivery, the Forum serves as a unifying force across industries, enabling more than 900 member companies to solve critical business issues through access to a wealth of knowledge, intellectual capital and standards.
The Forum provides a unique, fair and safe environment for the entire value-chain to collaborate and overcome the barriers to a vibrant, open digital economy, helping member companies of all sizes gain a competitive edge by enabling efficiency and agility in their IT and operations. For more information about TM Forum, visit www.tmforum.org.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict