|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 07:45 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Socialbakers, the company major global brands rely on for social media analytics, announced today it has secured $6 million funding to further expand its category-leading social media measurement platform. The current round was led by Index Ventures, with additional follow-on funding from first-round investor Earlybird Venture Capital.
Socialbakers is trusted by the biggest brands in the world, including, McDonald's, Nestle, Henkel, LVMH, Vodafone and many more.
More than a fifth of all Fortune 500 companies are Socialbakers' clients and in total, each month more than 450,000 marketing executives use Socialbakers comparative analytics platform to measure social media performance across all major networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+, and to optimize their social marketing strategy.
By implementing Socialbakers, brands are able to efficiently compare their social media activities with the competition. In just two years since launch, Socialbakers, with its user-friendly platform, has established itself as a global leader in the field of competitive intelligence and social media benchmarking, measurement, statistics, and brand performance metrics.
The company recently gained worldwide recognition for measuring real-time global Facebook & Twitter analysis for the London 2012 Olympics and this month's US Presidential Election.
Today, Socialbakers.com is the single most-cited source for global social media statistics, monitoring 10 million social media corporate profiles.
"There is no question that Socialbakers leads this space. Their name is now synonymous with intelligent social media measurement and benchmarking," said Index Ventures Partner, Jan Hammer. "With a management team as deeply committed to becoming the authority in social media measurement, it is both a pleasure and exhilarating to be part of their astonishing business."
Socialbakers is also renowned for establishing industry-accepted social media KPIs and measurements, such as Socially Devoted, which measures the quality of customer service in social media channels.
To satisfy growing global demand for its social measurement platform, Socialbakers has rapidly expanded its team over the past two years, adding new offices in Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Dubai and Istanbul, in addition to its Prague, London, Munich, Paris and San Francisco bases.
"With this funding, we will continue building our platform's social measurement features to help companies target their audiences more efficiently, while allowing them to react quickly to the ever-changing social media environment and providing dedicated global care to address their individual needs," said Socialbakers CEO Jan Rezab.
For more information about Socialbakers' social media analytics tools, visit www.socialbakers.com.
Socialbakers is a user friendly social media analytics platform which provides the only global solution that allows brands to measure, compare, and contrast the success of their social media campaigns with competitive intelligence.
Since 2009 Socialbakers has continuously developed innovative tools for companies to measure and maximize the effectiveness of their social marketing campaigns across all major social networks. With more than 160 employees located in 10 offices worldwide, Socialbakers is one of the world's fastest growing social media and digital analytics company.
Defined by rapid product innovation and relentless dedication to customer success, Socialbakers is closely connected with key social and digital companies, such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+. In the world of social marketing, where tactics and strategies are rapidly evolving, Socialbakers continually develops and improves products in order to fit the individual needs of our clients.
Recognizing the utility of Socialbakers' products, Facebook has awarded Socialbakers three Preferred Marketing Developer badges.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict