|By PR Newswire||
|November 19, 2012 06:01 AM EST||
HYDERBAD, India, November 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Packaging-Labelling.com revamps its website with more options for online marketing, content sharing, e-mail marketing, etc. packaging-labelling.com is a leading brand which facilitates different marketing options for its clients across the globe. With a well-established track record and result-oriented background, its services have always met with greater customer satisfaction. packaging-labelling.com offers great service at a very competent price and has never been known to compromise on the quality of the service.
Online marketing provided by packaging-labelling.com offers e-mail marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, banner advertising, search engine optimisation (SEO) using Web analytics, often a combination of many of these options. Online marketing not only helps the company to get new customers, but also works extremely well to support repeat sales.
Whether you're a start-up business, an established company or even a sole trader; authoring content on a regular basis can elevate your expertise in the eyes of your customers (and potential customers) and raise your online profile in general. Content includes everything that's on your Website, in e-mails, press releases, articles, interviews, case studies, videos, posts to social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and can also include expertise shared on sites.
"An organization can educate the media and the prospective customers about the company's news, point of view on current events that relate to the particular industry, or share new product or service information, recent trends in the industry and more. Anything that is news can be published in any form of content," Md. Azeemuddin, Director, Web, packaging-labelling.com, noted.
As far as e-mail marketing goes, it is an exact return on investment as it provides tracking information on how many people opened an e-mail, how many people clicked a link in an e-mail, which specific link within the e-mail was clicked, how many people complained that an e-mail was spam or unsubscribed and, of course, whether your e-mail even made it into your recipient's inbox.
E-mail marketing helps Communicate instantly; within seconds your message is delivered to the subscribers. It helps to create dynamic visual content, wherein hyperlinks within the e-mail are given that lead to specific web pages, creating a uniquely dynamic user experience. Using e-mail marketing you can send a series of messages to your e-mail subscribers, on a repetitive basis, educating them about your products and services.
With its innovative digital advertising strategies the key to all marketing activities and astonishing networking opportunities, packaging-labelling.com brings to you a new digital advertising strategy through its service offerings.
Packaging & Labelling Technology is a connecting point for buyers and suppliers across the global Packaging & Labelling industry. With more than 1 Million+ page impressions annually, 200,000+ dedicated subscribers and its unique content proposition, regular updates, Packaging & Labelling Technology is designed to be the platform of choice for professionals seeking fruitful partnerships and to stay abreast of the day-to-day developments in the industry.
This comprehensive resource supplies the latest news releases, detailed information on industry projects, event information and latest articles and publications from various experts in the industry. For more details, please visit http://www.packaging-labelling.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict