|By PR Newswire||
|November 16, 2012 12:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Firespotter Labs has announced the launch of NoshList Premium, the expanded version of its restaurant waitlist management app for iPad. NoshList and NoshList Premium are now available for download at NoshList.com.
NoshList notifies diners via text messaging that their tables are ready and improves their dining experience by replacing paper lists, microphones and alert buzzers with text messages sent directly to their cell phone. Since the February launch of the free service, nearly 4.5 million diners have been seated with NoshList.
"I'm thrilled that in a mere nine months, we've seated nearly four and a half million diners with NoshList, proving that not only do restaurants want a better waitlist solution, but customers really like the service as well," said Craig Walker, CEO and Co-founder of Firespotter Labs. "This past Friday alone we seated 105,000 diners. That coupled with month-over-month increases in NoshList usage makes us the fastest-growing waitlist management app for restaurants."
NoshList is already in use in more than 1,600 restaurants nationwide. Clients include Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Buffalo Wild Wings and many other regional and national brands.
"With NoshList Premium, we get an expanded set of features that help us deliver an even better guest experience including unlimited two-way texting that our customers really like, as well as a designated local phone number," said Garrett Schmidt of Buffalo Wild Wings. "We benefit greatly from analytics and in-app statistics, which allow us to measure our waitlist performance in real time relative to past shifts. NoshList has made managing our waitlist much more efficient and given us valuable insight into an aspect of operations we never had before."
NoshList Premium features the same capabilities as NoshList, including unlimited SMS text and automated phone call notifications to diners, while new services have been added to increase functionality and provide diners with the ability to interact directly with the restaurant via text. NoshList remains free, while NoshList Premium is priced at $49 per month per restaurant.
NoshList Premium features include:
- Unlimited Two-Way Texting
- Table Number Assignment
- Large Party Functionality
- NoshGuest Autoﬁll
- In-App Statistics
- Designated Local Phone Number
- 30-Day Exportable Analytics
- Weekly Email Summaries
About Firespotter Labs
Launched in 2011, Firespotter Labs is a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Craig Walker. Walker, who has more than 15 years experience as an entrepreneur in the Silicon Valley, served as CEO of Dialpad Communications, (acquired by Yahoo!, now Yahoo! Voice), and later was co-founder and CEO of GrandCentral Communications (acquired by Google, now Google Voice). Products in the Firespotter family include ÜberConference,Nosh,NoshList, and Jotly. Firespotter Labs is funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures. To learn more about Firespotter please visit www.firespotter.com.
SOURCE Firespotter Labs
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict