|By Marketwired .||
|November 16, 2012 05:30 AM EST||
DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/12 -- Vista International Technologies, Inc (OTCBB: VVIT) is pleased to announce that funding has been approved for the Company's previously announced Waste-To-Energy pilot project, which will use Vista's patented gasification technology -- the Thermal Gasifier. The necessary permitting and permissions for this project have been granted by state authorities and construction on the project is expected to begin within 30 days. The original project press release can be found at http://news.yahoo.com/vista-international-technologies-thermal-gasifier-chosen-waste-energy-080253055.html
This pilot project will utilize the next generation of Vista's Thermal Gasifier, the MFG-8, and is the beginning of a multiple phase plan by the host company to reduce the amount of waste it landfills. The MFG-8 expands on the success of Vista's previous installations, which span three continents, and is capable of converting virtually any hydrocarbon-based feedstock into usable thermal energy. Upon successful completion of this project, the second phase of the plan will involve the installation of a larger, permanent waste to energy installation.
CEO Tim Ruddy remarked, "This initial deployment of our next generation Thermal Gasifier will give us an excellent opportunity to demonstrate the efficiency and low emission profile of our system. As businesses struggle with high waste disposal and energy costs, we feel this is the perfect time to show our target customers the ability of Thermal Gasifier based systems to help control these expenses."
For more information, please call 303 690 8300.
Vista International Technologies, Inc
303 690 8300
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict