|By RealWire News Distribution||
|November 16, 2012 05:18 AM EST||
CloudSigma Partners with The Founder Institute to Award Six Free Months of Unlimited IaaS Capacity to Start-Ups; ZenCash, Explorence, Citybot and JobFig
Zurich, Switzerland - November 15, 2012 - CloudSigma, an international, customer-centric, pure-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider, today announced that it has partnered with The Founder Institute to award four start-ups with six free months of unlimited capacity on CloudSigma's IaaS platform. By housing their infrastructure on CloudSigma's platform, these start-ups will have the opportunity to leverage CloudSigma's flexible, open software layer to adapt their IT infrastructure as needed, supporting the typical rapid growth and changing demands of start-up businesses.
The four start-ups were named 'Most Innovative' during the November 7th Founder Showcase, hosted by The Founder Institute. Because CloudSigma places no restrictions on existing software or operating systems, the start-up companies will be able to seamlessly migrate to CloudSigma's platform and immediately gain access to one of the most advanced public clouds on the market, with its pay-as-you-go pricing, full scalability, 40 GigE networking and solid state drive (SSD) storage. And, with unlimited access to CloudSigma's public cloud, the start-up companies avoid any computing limitations while testing and further developing their product, or service.
CloudSigma decided to award this particular group of winners with six months of free, unlimited service because of their commitment to innovate and advance their respective industries with unique products and business models. The winners include:
ZenCash: Helps small businesses get paid through an online service that automates the entire accounts receivable process.
Explorence: Recruits phone sensors to immerse players in outdoor video games.
Citybot: Eases travelers' lives by providing them with a personal travel guide.
JobFig: Utilizes the Five Factor Model of Personality to match employers with potential employees.
"Our platform has consistently proven ideal for start-ups' IT needs," said Robert Jenkins, CTO and co-founder, CloudSigma. "We've seen start-ups encounter a lot of problems with industry giants, like Amazon, when migrating to the cloud. Other providers' restrictive deployment options and 'one-size-fits-all' approach simply aren't conducive to start-ups' flexibility needs. Therefore, we are excited to offer four promising start-ups the opportunity for growth and success on our customer-centric IaaS platform."
Today's announcement further showcases CloudSigma's commitment to supporting the development of start-ups. In June, CloudSigma partnered with Le Camping, a Parisian startup accelerator powered by Silicon Sentier, and its startup participant Skimm!, a mobile payment system provider. Le Camping and Skimm! found that CloudSigma enabled start-ups to deliver optimum performance while still maintaining strategic control and flexibility at the lowest price point, thanks to CloudSigma's unbundled resources and pay-as-you-go pricing.
CloudSigma is a pure-cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider that offers highly-available, flexible, enterprise-class cloud servers and cloud hosting solutions, both in Europe and the U.S. CloudSigma is the most customizable cloud provider on the market, giving customers full control over their cloud and eliminating restrictions on how users deploy their computing resources. With CloudSigma, customers can provision processing, storage, networks and other fundamental computing resources as they please, as well as easily deploy any operating system or application with full root/administrative access. The result is the highest-performing cloud at the most efficient price possible.
With infrastructure in Interxion's European Cloud Hubs and SwitchNap's Las Vegas data center campus, CloudSigma selects the highest-quality facilities to support its innovative infrastructure. CloudSigma is increasingly being recognized for its advancement of the cloud IaaS industry and was chosen as one of Europe's top 25 cloud companies in 2010. For more information, please visit www.cloudsigma.com or visit the company on Twitter @CloudSigma, Facebook and Google+.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict