|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 01:27 PM EST||
SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Lattice Engines announced that it has been named to Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500™. The annual ranking recognizes the fastest growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies in North America and is based on percentage of revenue growth from fiscal year 2007–2011.
"Lattice is experiencing tremendous growth because we are turning Big Data into big sales for enterprises around the world," said Shashi Upadhyay, CEO of Lattice. "We're excited to be honored for our financial growth, which is the result of the hard work and talent of our team to deliver the next generation of sales and marketing technology – designed for a Big Data world."
This latest distinction comes toward the end of a strong year of awards for Lattice, including being named by AlwaysOn as one of the OnDemand Top 100 winners, a 2012 CRM Rising Star by CRM magazine along with Adobe, Badgeville, Hearsay Social, LivePerson and Yahoo!, and receiving a Stevie Award by the 2012 American Business Awards for Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year.
About Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500
- The Technology Fast 500 is in its 18th year as the pre-eminent technology awards program in North America.
- Combining technological innovation, entrepreneurship and rapid growth, Fast 500 companies – large, small, public, and private – span a variety of industry sectors, and are leaders in hardware, software, telecom, semiconductors, life sciences and emerging areas, such as clean technology.
- For more information on the Technology Fast 500™ including the complete list and qualifying criteria, visit www.fast500.com.
About Lattice Engines
Lattice Engines is revolutionizing sales by harnessing Big Data to develop the most informed sales pros, engaging the most receptive customers in the most compelling ways. The company's Big Data analytics platform, salesPRISM, delivers real-time, actionable, account-specific insight directly to sales reps via CRM, email, or mobile devices. Fortune 5000 companies rely on Lattice to generate more pipeline opportunity and close more deals, improving sales performance by 40 percent or more. Lattice is privately held and backed by Sequoia Capital with headquarters in San Mateo, CA. Learn more at www.lattice-engines.com and follow @Lattice_Engines.
SOURCE Lattice Engines
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict