|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 12:47 PM EST||
SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CaptureToCloud today announced the launch of its free Workspace app, making it possible for all Android users for the first time ever to capture web page content while on the go. Created for people who use the Internet to capture, organize and share their digital lives, CaptureToCloud makes it easy for consumers and professionals to create Collections of web pages, images, Google documents, videos and Dropbox files into a single, collaborative platform.
CaptureToCloud for Android lets users cache their captured web pages, making it possible for users to read their captured content from their smartphone even if they're offline. The Android app gives users access to all content in their Collections while away from their computers.
"No matter where or when inspiration strikes, we let you capture and share it with friends and coworkers," said Ramon Nunez, CEO, CaptureToCloud. "Our new Android app allows distributed companies, startups, consultants, students and anyone with a digital lifestyle to easily share on one platform wherever they are."
Whether on a laptop, desktop or smartphone, CaptureToCloud changes how people work with content by moving beyond the traditional file-centric workspace. CaptureToCloud removes the need to keep important but different types of content including web pages, images, documents and Dropbox files in various places by creating a single workspace organized into Collections, which can be private, shared with a few people or made public.
Users can capture Internet content with the click of a button, or drag and drop items from their Google Drive, Dropbox or desktop into a Collection. Users can organize images, web pages, documents and more into Collections and share them with anyone via email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ all while retaining control of the content. CaptureToCloud enables users to engage others in chat-based conversations that are saved within the Collection for better sharing, brainstorming and decision-making.
- Integrated with Google Drive providing access to Docs, Sheets and Slides
- View and link to Dropbox files
- Capture whole live web pages, URLs or just text
- Organize content into shareable collections
- Share collections via email, social networks or personal link
- Use live activity stream to collaborate with others
- Monitor web pages and be alerted when they change
Pricing and Availability
CaptureToCloud for Android is free for individuals and available for immediate download at the Google Play Store.
CaptureToCloud is the new Workspace – a visual and interactive personal workspace where professionals and teams capture, organize, share and collaborate on their most important content. CaptureToCloud redefines sharing by connecting your content with your personal and business networks. CaptureToCloud works with all web browsers, Android devices and iOS devices. To build your Social Workspace, get started for free at www.capturetocloud.com.
CaptureToCloud is a registered trademark of CaptureToCloud. All other registered or unregistered trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict