|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 11:35 AM EST||
SCHENECTADY, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- docSTAR, a leading provider of document management and content productivity solutions, today announced that docSTAR's cloud content management solution Eclipse is now available for installation on the customer's hardware.
docSTAR Eclipse is a powerful cloud content management system that delivers measurable savings. "Our Eclipse solution allows customers to achieve efficiency through the automation of business processes," said docSTAR CEO Tom Franceski. "In today's economic environment, business process automation is at the forefront of C-level strategies."
"docSTAR continues to demonstrate its commitment to innovative software design," said docSTAR CTO Greg Laird. "Eclipse is a sophisticated rules-based content management solution that is elegant and intuitive. With this release we have added additional flexibility; customers can deploy the solution on-premises (private cloud) or hosted, their choice. Either way users will benefit with secure anytime, anywhere access from nearly any device," continued Laird.
docSTAR Eclipse, available immediately, offers the following features:
Robust Content Management Services – The ability to capture, store, search, retrieve and view content in a feature-rich, secure environment.
Designed for the Web with Browser Access – All functions can be accessed via the browser using Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
Mobility – Tablets like the Apple iPad and Android devices are supported as well as smartphones like the Apple iPhone or Android phones.
Capture – The ability to capture-to-archive or capture-to-process from a full-featured thin client.
Flexible User Access – Users can access the system concurrently, as named users for guaranteed access or any combination.
Speed – The solution offers a powerful, fast searching engine.
Business Process Management – A powerful, rules-based engine with a graphical workflow designer that offers the ability to automate any manual process.
Scalability – The solution can scale the needs of organizations of any size and adapt as your content management requirements change.
Freedom of Deployment – The solution can be deployed either on-premises (private cloud) or as a hosted service in the Cloud for an affordable monthly subscription.
To see a demonstration of docSTAR Eclipse, visit www.docSTAR.com.
Founded in 1994, docSTAR®, a division of Astria Solutions Group, LLC, is an innovative software company that provides collaborative content management solutions to streamline business processes for organizations of any size. Their leading document management software, available either on-premises (private cloud) or as a hosted SaaS (software as a service), allows enterprises to gain control over documents, improve retention and increase efficiency. docSTAR integrates with almost any third party business application to improve effectiveness with core systems. Customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance and the company's customer support organization is consistently recognized for its quality and responsive level of service. Over 6,000 organizations depend on docSTAR from every industry including insurance, financial services, healthcare, real estate/property management, manufacturing, legal, non-profit, education, banking and financial institutions and the public sector. For additional information, please visit www.docstar.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict