|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 05:00 AM EST||
SAN RAMON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- DeviceLock, Inc., a worldwide leader in endpoint data leak prevention (DLP) software, today announced that their DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite has been verified as Citrix Ready. XenApp users can now protect their virtual endpoints with the leader in endpoint DLP software.
Citrix Ready is an end-to-end partner program from Citrix (NASDAQ: CTXS) that showcases and recommends products demonstrating compatibility with the Citrix Application Delivery Infrastructure. The program allows users to quickly and easily find solutions recommended by Citrix that are trusted to enhance Citrix offerings. Customers can be confident that the DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite has passed verification tests designed by Citrix and can be trusted to work in Citrix XenApp environments. These environments would include those deploying a 'Bring Your Own Device' (BYOD) model that provides employees secure access to corporate applications and data while using virtually any type of remote personal computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone device connected via the Citrix Receiver 'app.'
With its Virtual DLP feature, DeviceLock enforces flexible contextual and content-aware filtering controls over data flows between server-hosted virtual applications or desktops and redirected peripheral devices of remote BYOD endpoints. In addition, user network communications from within the terminal session are controlled by the DeviceLock DLP mechanisms. As a result, the isolated corporate environment on the employee's personal device remains under corporate control, as are all data exchanges between the user's virtual workspace and their personal device, local peripherals and the network.
"We are pleased to be able to offer Citrix customers the high level of endpoint protection which DeviceLock DLP Suite has long provided to the physical desktop," said Vince Schiavo, Chief Executive Officer, DeviceLock. "This Citrix Ready verification clearly demonstrates our strategy to provide comprehensive data leak prevention for our customers moving to virtualized endpoints, both at the application and desktop level."
DeviceLock 7.2 provides advanced content-aware controls over endpoint data leakage channels from a company's computers -- whether they are laptops, desktops, servers, and now even virtualized endpoints. The Endpoint DLP Suite consists of three software modules -- DeviceLock, NetworkLock and ContentLock -- that together protect any sized organization from endpoint data leak threats across the widest array of threat vectors. These include:
- Transferring sensitive company data via endpoint-connected iPhones, Androids, BlackBerry, other smart-phones, iPods, iPads, digital cameras, CD/DVD ROM, USB drives, SD, Compact Flash and other forms of removable media
- Transferring company data to cloud-based file sharing solutions such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, RapidShare and iFolder
- Leaking company info from endpoints via social media, Skype, IM, webmail, email or printing
- Data leakage from endpoints via FTP/FTPS, HTTP/HTTPS, and other protocols
"Our mission is to make the DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite the most easily deployed, integrated, scalable and flexible software available on the market for organizations that must protect confidential data from leaking out of their employees' computers -- whether physical or virtual," said Mr. Schiavo. "Earning the Citrix Ready certification truly speaks to our company's dedication to make our endpoint DLP software the very best in its category."
For more information on the DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite and to read the product review in its entirety, please visit www.devicelock.com/products/byod-virtual-dlp.html.
About DeviceLock, Inc.
Deployed on over 4 million devices by over 66,000 customers, DeviceLock stops data leaks at the source. DeviceLock software provides endpoint device/port control for data leak prevention (DLP) in situations where employees are using mobile devices like smart-phones, tablets, cameras or USB sticks along with company-owned endpoints like laptops or desktops. In addition, DeviceLock software can prevent data leaks via Internet and cloud-based pathways such as: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Skype, Dropbox and many others.
DeviceLock, Inc. has a vast range of corporate customers including financial institutions, state and federal government agencies, classified military networks, healthcare providers, telecommunications companies, and educational institutions. Based in San Ramon, California, DeviceLock, Inc. is an international organization with offices in California, Washington, DC, London, Düsseldorf, Moscow and Milan.
COPYRIGHT ©2012 DeviceLock, Inc. All rights reserved. DeviceLock®, ContentLock, NetworkLock, and the DeviceLock logo are registered trademarks of DeviceLock, Inc. All other product names, service marks, and trademarks mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners. For more information, visit DeviceLock web-site at www.devicelock.com.
DEVICELOCK MEDIA CONTACT
Madison Alexander PR, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict