|By Business Wire||
|November 14, 2012 04:03 PM EST||
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) for the property management sector, today announced its third consecutive year of ranking among North America’s 500 fastest growing technology, media telecommunications, life sciences and clean technology companies.
- G5 posted revenue growth of 1096% from 2007 to 2011 to earn the #105 position on this year’s ranking. The seven-year old company previously ranked #60 (2011) and #51 (2010) on Deloitte’s annual listing.
- The G5 DXM Platform includes five product suites that enable properties to create, deliver, measure and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. The product suites can be used independently or as a single solution.
- More than 4,000 property websites representing over 1 million units from the Multifamily Housing, Self Storage, Senior Living and Student Housing industries are hosted on the DXM Platform.
- Over the past year, G5 has launched several innovative products including G5 Reputation Manager™, an online review monitoring and soliciting tool, and G5 One™, next-generation SEO websites with responsive design.
- Technology Fast 500™ award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth from 2007 to 2011.
- In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500™ recognition, companies must own proprietary intellectual property or technology that is sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company’s operating revenues. Companies must have base-year operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD or CD, and current-year operating revenues of at least $5 million USD or CD. Additionally, companies must be in business for a minimum of five years, and be headquartered within North America.
- “We’re very excited to be recognized as one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies for three years in a row,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “Property owners and operators know they can count on us to maximize their online marketing performance. Our software platform delivers the results they’re looking for — more leads, leases and revenue.”
- “The companies on the Fast 500 list are among those that have demonstrated remarkable innovation, creativity and business savvy,” said Bill Ribaudo, partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP and national technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) leader for audit and enterprise risk services (AERS). “As a result, these companies have continued to successfully forge ahead in a challenging economic environment. We applaud the leadership and employees of G5 for this impressive accomplishment.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the property management sector. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right renter in the right property to maximize profitability. G5 helps thousands of properties turn renters into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand — allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict