|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 03:44 PM EST||
MONTREAL, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Wajam (www.wajam.com), a leader in social search technology, announced today its selection by Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 as the Jury's Favorite "Coup de Coeur" Award recipient. Launched 15 years ago, the Technology Fast 50™ program celebrates the world-class achievements and tremendous evolution of the Canadian technology sector. The jury was impressed with Wajam's leadership, business model, ethics and vision. Companies recognized by the jury must possess the management experience and superior technology that mark a successful early-stage company poised for continued growth and displaying the potential to make the Fast 50 in the near future.
"We are so honored to be recognized by Deloitte for our team's innovation and contribution to the Canadian technology sector," said Wajam CEO Martin-Luc Archambault. "The Wajam team appreciates all of the awards we have received this year, which validate the need and relevance social search brings to internet navigation. We hope to some day be a future Technology Fast 50 company, and will continue to recruit talent to expand our leadership in innovation."
Last week, Wajam was selected to the CIX Top 20 elite list. This week, the company was recognized as a finalist in the Red Herring Global 100, and just a two weeks ago, Wajam CEO Martin-Luc Archambault was named an Ernst & Young Emerging Entrepreneur Award recipient for 2012 in Quebec. Wajam was also selected as a Red Herring Americas Top 100 Winner and recipient of the C2MTL Emerging Entrepreneurs Award this year.
About Wajam – Great Minds Search Alike – www.wajam.com
Wajam (www.wajam.com) is a social search engine that gives you access to the knowledge of your friends when you need it. The Wajam Social Search Everywhere Plugin makes searching the web more personal by adding results from friends to standard searches on Google, Bing or Yahoo! It elevates search relevance by featuring your friends' likes and reviews for products, places, links, photos and videos within your regular search habits, even in places like Amazon, Yelp, Trip Advisor, YouTube and Ebay. The Wajam Search site gives users the ability to search their network of trusted friends and followers across multiple social networks all in one place.
Wajam is an International Stevies Award Silver Winner for Most Innovative Company in the U.S. and Canada as well as Best Social App; a Red Herring Americas Top 100 Winner and recipient of the C2MTL Emerging Entrepreneurs Award. Wajam received the highest security certifications from TRUSTe, McAfee and Norton, and is committed to protecting privacy and keeping user info safe. Wajam launched in private beta in January 2011 and was founded by Martin-Luc Archambault, who was previously CEO of Zango Canada and named Finalist in Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award. Wajam is privately held and funded by Bolidea. Visit us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/wajam or Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/wajam. Please refer also to our award-winning Press Page or visit our Blog.
Contact: John Sperrazzo, Eye-To-Eye Communications, Inc. 858.361.4495, [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict