|By PR Newswire||
|November 14, 2012 03:16 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cricket Communications, Inc. today announced the availability of its second 4G LTE smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S® III (R530). Cricket's Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone with its brilliant 4.8 inch display, and no contract, unlimited data, talk and text plans from $50 per month would make a stunning gift for the holidays. Find yours at Cricket company-owned stores, dealers and at www.mycricket.com by November 23, 2012 for $549.99 (MSRP).
"The Samsung Galaxy S III is a revolutionary 4G LTE smartphone and will be available at Cricket in time for the holidays," said Matt Stoiber, senior vice president of devices for Cricket. "As we continue to expand our 4G LTE network, the Galaxy S III excels in both our 4G and 3G LTE markets. We are very proud to offer our customers the highest level of wireless technology on one of the coolest devices in the market today."
The Galaxy S III comes with a brilliant 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED™ touch-screen, 1.5 GHz dual core processor, and runs on Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system. With a 2100 mAh Li-Ion battery and picture-in-picture technology, it has enough power to watch video and check email at the same time. Added functionality like S Voice™ technology makes using the device easier, simply raise the phone to your ear and dictate your request. Capture every moment without shutter lag and enjoy 8 megapixel photo clarity with added LED flash camera/camcorder and a 1.9 megapixel HD front facing camera.
The Samsung Galaxy S III is available on Cricket's new 4G LTE Android Double Data service plans that offer, for a limited time, double the monthly full speed data allowance offered in Cricket's 3G rate plans. The $50 4G LTE Android Double Data Rate Plan allows 2GB of full-speed data; the $60 plan allows 5GB of full-speed data and the $70 plan offers 10GB of full-speed data.
The introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S III follows the company's announcement today that 4G LTE service is now available in Philadelphia, Phoenix, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Laredo, Corpus Christi and the Brownsville-McAllen-Harlingen market, Texas in addition to existing 4G LTE service in Las Vegas and Tucson. The company's LTE service now covers approximately 21 million potential customers.
Cricket is the pioneer and leader in delivering innovative value-rich prepaid wireless services with no long-term contracts. Cricket offers nationwide wireless voice and mobile data services over high-quality, all-digital 4G (LTE) and 3G CDMA wireless networks. Cricket's innovative products and services including the award-winning Muve Music® - the first music service designed for a wireless phone, are available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at www.mycricket.com. For more information about Cricket, please visit www.mycricket.com.
For more information about Cricket's dynamic service and newest device lineup and to check for availability, visit www.mycricket.com. To follow Cricket's latest news and updates online, visit Facebook at www.facebook.com/cricketwireless and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/cricketnation.
Samsung, Galaxy S, AMOLED and S-Voice are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Other company names, product names and marks mentioned herein are property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks.
SOURCE Cricket Communications, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict