|By Marketwired .||
|November 14, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
SCHAUMBURG, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 11/14/12 -- Flexera Software, the leading provider of Application Usage Management solutions for application producers and enterprises, is pleased to announce that it has been selected as one of The Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplaces. The Top Workplaces are determined based solely on employee feedback through an independent survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a research firm on organizational health and employee engagement.
The survey questioned Flexera Software employees on a variety of workplace satisfaction issues, and benchmarked those results against the responses of all companies participating. Employees were queried on Flexera Software's direction, how the company is executing on its plan, and how connected they feel with the larger organization. The survey also asked employees about their satisfaction with their jobs, managers, and compensation and benefits.
Flexera Software credits today's recognition to its strong commitment to building a winning workplace environment. While the company is private, it is run like a public company with strong business ethics and rigorous financial management. Flexera Software leads in each market area in which it competes, and has more than 80,000 customers deploying its Application Usage Management solutions on more than 500 million desktops around the world. The company cultivates an entrepreneurial and diverse work culture through core values focusing on the customer, teamwork and a drive to execute flawlessly. And hard work is valued and rewarded generously through such benefits as:
- Competitive salaries and incentives for all employees
- Generous healthcare plans including company funded reimbursement accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Fantastic paid time off programs
- Development and educational assistance
- Income protection programs
- Community involvement
- Recognition and reward programs
- Health Club memberships
- Fun committees
"We are delighted to be named one of the top workplaces in Chicago and are thrilled that our efforts to create an exciting, challenging and fulfilling work environment for top performers has been recognized," said Mark Bishof, President and Chief Executive Officer of Flexera Software. "Our stellar growth and success would not be possible without a great team and winning culture, and we are committed to ensuring this remains the best company our employees have ever worked for."
Learn more about:
- Flexera Software's Licensing & Entitlement Management solutions
- Flexera Software's Software License Optimization solutions
- Flexera Software's Application Readiness solutions
- Flexera Software's Installation solutions
- Related Flexera Software Webinars
- Related Flexera Software White Papers
- Related Flexera Software Success Stories
Follow Flexera Software...
About Flexera Software
Flexera Software is the leading provider of strategic solutions for Application Usage Management; solutions delivering continuous compliance, optimized usage and maximized value to application producers and their customers. Flexera Software is trusted by more than 80,000 customers that depend on our comprehensive solutions -- from installation and licensing, entitlement and compliance management to application readiness and software license optimization -- to strategically manage application usage and achieve breakthrough results realized only through the systems-level approach we provide. For more information, please go to: www.flexerasoftware.com.
Copyright © 2012 Flexera Software LLC. All other brand and product names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and registered trademarks of their respective owners.
For more information, contact:
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict