|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 05:47 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ICAP Patent Brokerage announces for auction the THINPHONE® branding package including the registered trademark Thinphone® and domain names including Thinphone.com, Thinphone.net, and Thinphone.org from ThinMail, Inc. This portfolio will be included in the 17th ICAP Ocean Tomo IP Auction on November 29, 2012, at The Ritz Carlton in San Francisco, California.
"We are excited to be offering the THINPHONE® branding suite to our global base of buyers. The assets provide a competitive advantage over established trademarks and domains within the consumer electronics field. Specifically, the IP would be of great value to handset and smart phone manufacturers and service providers looking to attract a large percentage of business via the web," says Dean Becker, CEO of ICAP Patent Brokerage.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
This IP portfolio includes a comprehensive THINPHONE® branding package including the registered trademark as well as the domain names of Thinphone.com, Thinphone.net, and Thinphone.org. Presently, quality manufacturing and higher levels of integration have resulted in the production of thinner and smarter phones for personal and professional use. The term "Smart phone" has become generic, but the competition for thinner and thinner phones is just beginning. The assets for sale provide an exclusive opportunity to own several highly relevant and valuable domain names on the Internet and a leading destination for handset and smart phone products and services.
As global Internet usage continues to grow exponentially, taking decisive ownership of these top-level domain names and registered trademark provides a distinct marketing advantage in one of the highest dollar and cutting edge spaces on the Internet. With users searching for "phone" and "thinphone" millions of times per month on search engines like Google, the tremendous SEO value and potential revenue generation of this unique portfolio is clear.
To learn more about the assets available for sale in this portfolio:
Contact Dean Becker of ICAP Patent Brokerage at (561) 309-0011 or via email at [email protected].
Register for the upcoming event or submit IP for consideration for the ICAP Patent Brokerage auction.
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world's leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information, go to www.icap.com.
SOURCE ICAP Patent Brokerage
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict