|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 04:01 PM EST||
SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- TrainSignal, the global leader in professional computer training, announced the release of their SharePoint 2010 Integrating with Office training.
Microsoft SharePoint can be used in countless ways to complete business projects internally, but many of the features are underutilized because users may not know they exist, or the features are not configured correctly. This SharePoint course primarily helps end users by demonstrating how to fully integrate the platform with the entire Microsoft Office 2010 suite, including Word, Excel, Access, Project and Outlook. This includes file sharing, working via the web, and more.
These SharePoint and Office 2010 training videos focus on each individual Office product, and how to synchronize certain features and documents on a shared network. Doing this supports business intelligence that is necessary for collaboration and project management in today's successful corporations. Some of the main integration features include:
- Synchronizing contacts, tasks, and calendars
- Using Office Web Apps with SharePoint
- Publishing InfoPath forms
- Co-authoring with Word and OneNote
- Creating custom KPI dashboards with Excel
To learn how to integrate SharePoint with Microsoft Office users only need a Windows 7 machine, the Office suite installed, and a basic SharePoint site.
Mapping SharePoint to a network drive is the first step, and from there documents can be saved via SharePoint, thus making the more robust sync features just a few steps away.
Microsoft Certified Trainer Bill Kulterman creates Microsoft SharePoint Training for end users that want to make the most of their tools, and admins that want to have an efficient environment. "A lot of organizations don't use SharePoint because they are completely unaware of the powerful things it can do, or simply because they don't know how to set it up," says Kulterman, "Once you understand how SharePoint communicates with other applications, it can make other services, like Google Docs, seem very limited. SharePoint is enterprise-friendly, and very scalable."
SharePoint 2010 Integrating with Office training contains 33 lessons in over 9 hours of video instruction. Students will receive 2 DVDs of video lessons and additional content. Each lesson is available in several formats, iPod Video, Mp3 Audio, .WMV and high quality AVI, allowing students to use course materials on a variety of devices. Students can view all materials online after purchasing the course, ensuring instant access.
SharePoint 2010 Integrating with Office 2010 is available for just $147. Buyers will also receive SharePoint 2010 Fundamentals Bonus Lessons at no additional cost (online access only). TrainSignal backs each and every course with their exclusive 90-day Total Experience Guarantee. All courses are shipped worldwide at no charge.
About TrainSignal: Founded in 2002, TrainSignal provides computer-based "Total Experience" training that gives individuals the tools and confidence to tackle real-world challenges, pass their certification exams and succeed in today's competitive global IT market.
TrainSignal offers a wide range of computer training packages covering Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, CompTIA, VMware, and Microsoft Office. In addition to its Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2010, and Windows 7 courses, TrainSignal offers training for over fifty different training courses including vSphere 5 training, Cisco CCNA training, Citrix XenApp training and more.
A privately-held company, TrainSignal is based in Schaumburg, IL. For more information about TrainSignal, please visit www.trainsignal.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict