|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 03:18 PM EST||
Chase, which made $129 billion in loans in the first nine months, launched Chase My New Home, a free mobile app that helps homebuyers from the time they start looking at houses until they close on their mortgage.
My New HomeSM simplifies the home-buying experience for consumers by integrating real estate search capabilities with financing resources. Consumers can search and rate housing options based on personal criteria, record notes, photos and videos about the houses, calculate payments and be one click away from more than 3,700 local Chase mortgage bankers.
"As the housing market begins to recover, we are giving consumers’ all the tools they need to make the most important purchase of their life,” said Kevin Watters, senior vice president and head of originations, Chase Mortgage Banking. "My New Home is an easy-to-use tool that helps individuals find the right home for them and connect with their local Chase mortgage banker.”
Consumers can text HOME to 24273 (Chase) to receive a link to download My New Home or they can get it from the App store or Google Play. Individuals can find highlights of My New Home at www.chase.com/MyNewHome and start taking advantage of the following features:
- Search homes in any town, region, or state across the country with the ability to create personalized ratings
- Take photos, videos and record notes of favorite listings that are tagged to that listing to help consumers remember a specific home and what they liked about it
- Calculate monthly mortgage payments
- Access to Chase mortgage bankers quickly
Chase has added 20% more loan officers to its branches over the last year to help homebuyers and refinancers take advantage of low interest rates and provide enhanced customer service. Chase has helped nearly 840,000 individuals and families purchase homes since 2009.
My New HomeSM mobile app is the latest entry to Chase’s innovative mobile offerings including Chase QuickDeposit(SM), Chase QuickPay(SM), Chase Mobile® for Business. With 10 million active mobile users, Chase is a leader in mobile banking. Chase Mobile has earned multiple awards, including top rankings in Forrester’s Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings and Keynote’s Mobile Banker Scorecard in 2012.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Chase serves more than 50 million consumers and 4 million small businesses through more than 5,500 bank branches, 18,500 ATMs, credit cards, mortgage offices, and online and mobile banking as well as through relationships with auto dealerships. More information about Chase is available at www.chase.com.
Android and Android Market are trademarks of Google Inc.
The Apple store is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict