|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 01:58 PM EST||
FARMINGTON, Conn., Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The public continues to invest in wireless mobility products, prompting OEM suppliers to produce a wide range of cutting-edge, yet overlapping devices. This growth in demand for wireless mobility products is expected to evolve special product configurations ranging from high-end ultrabooks to simple e-reader devices. End-user markets and vertical applications will differentiate product models along the lines of medical automotive, aerospace and industrial applications.
Due to the ever increasing demand for electronics products, manufacturers have powerful incentive to develop new technological innovations and product iterations on a regular basis. This is starting to flood the market with so much product choice that it is blurring the distinctions between device segments.
Global Information Inc (GII) presents three optimal market research reports covering the global market for wireless mobility products and electronics manufacturing based on a cost of goods sold (COGS) point-of-view from our premium market research partner, New Venture Research.
Mobility Assembly Product Markets, 2012 Edition
The global cost of goods sold (COGS) market for all wireless products (including notebooks, ultrabooks, tablets, smartphones, traditional cell phones and e-readers) is estimated to reach an assembly value of $348 billion in 2012 – that's nearly one-third the assembly value of all electronics products manufactured worldwide.
Average assembly value of each electronics product is expected to decline by 1.2% CAGR over the next five years with smartphones suffering the highest decline and notebooks experiencing positive growth due to the introduction of ultrabooks. It is projected that by 2017, the total assembly value of all wireless mobility products worldwide will achieve $559 billion, or a 9.9% CAGR.
According to the report, the wireless mobility product assembly market will be led by many interesting OEM suppliers. First among them is Apple, which is probably experiencing its peak in terms of brand recognition and revenue in 2012. Samsung will represent the biggest threat as the company flexes its design and distribution muscles to make an equal or superior smartphone, tablet and possibly e-reader product. Another important player will be Google, which will be launching its own hardware products to capitalize on the search and advertising business. Amazon, a less than obvious powerhouse, is attempting to seed the market with low-cost e-readers that can eventually be upgraded to be computational and interactive. Suppliers that will face the most brutal competition include Acer, Dell, Huawei, Lenovo, Nokia, RIM and ZTE. While some suppliers may exit the market, one thing is for sure – demand for wireless mobility markets will be very strong over the next several years.
An Executive Summary for this report and free sample pages from the full document are available at http://www.giiresearch.com/report/nvr253872-mobility-assembly-product-markets-edition.html
The Worldwide Electronics Manufacturing Services Market - 2012 Edition
The global market for electronics manufacturing services (EMS) continued to expand at a very healthy rate of nearly 13% in 2011. This was after an explosion of growth in 2010 of approximately 37 percent. The EMS market doesn't show any signs of slowing down and growth over the next five years will continue in the double digits. NVR believes that the EMS industry will grow from $413 billion in 2011 to $654 billion in 2016.
The report includes an EMS financial performance analysis and examines a variety of critical financial metrics for the best-performing companies. A chapter also details EMS mergers and acquisitions for the past few years and the impact on their growth of the industry. The report concludes with profiles of selected EMS and ODM firms (94 companies) from all over the world.
An Executive Summary for this report and free sample pages from the full document are available at http://www.giiresearch.com/report/nvr205844-worldwide-electronics-manufacturing-services.html
The Worldwide OEM Electronics Assembly Market - 2012 Edition
From a COGS perspective, the global market for electronics assembly was approximately $1.1 trillion as of 2011. The market is expanding rapidly but changing in composition both in terms of outsourcing partnerships and in-house manufacturing. Also, moves are being made annually with regard to the manufacturing country of origin based on total cost.
New Venture Research's Worldwide OEM Electronics Assembly Market is a peerless database that analyzes the 2011 electronics assembly market on a worldwide basis. It is developed by studying almost 300 leading OEM electronics companies in 49 different product categories and their manufacturing activities in 42 different countries. Moreover, the report examines the electronics assembly market by outsourced subcontractor versus in-house assembly by the OEM company.
An Executive Summary for this report and free sample pages from the full document are available at http://www.giiresearch.com/report/nvr245000-worldwide-oem-electronics-assembly-market-2012.html
About Global Information Inc. Global Information (GII) (http://www.giiresearch.com) is an information service company partnering with over 300 research companies around the world. Global Information has been in the business of distributing technical and market research for more than 25 years. Expanded from its original headquarters in Japan, Global Information now has offices in Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Europe and the United States.
About New Venture Research NVR is a global provider of business intelligence, growth management and advisory services to companies in the information technology, telecommunications, consumer, scientific instrumentation and advanced electronics markets.
Media Contact: Jeremy Palaia Global Information, Inc., 1-860-674-8796, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Global Information, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict