|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 01:11 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b78cq9/wireless_mobility) has announced the addition of the "Wireless Mobility Assembly Product Markets - 2012 Edition" report to their offering.
A Strategic Report on the Latest Wireless Mobile Products and their Manufacturing Assembly Value (COGS), Plus Key Forecasts of Emerging Products
The Wireless Mobility Assembly Markets - 2012 Edition report examines the emergence of the most popular wireless mobility products over the last few years, and analyzes their demand, in terms of hardware assembly costs (COGS), average assembly value and total assembly revenue for 2011, 2012 and forecasts through 2017.
The market report examines the extraordinary growth in demand for wireless devices that has exploded over the last several years, and analyzes the competitive interaction of customer demand based on product design, performance and user need that will drive the next generation of mobility product hardware over the next five years.
Our analysis is unique in that we look at production costs (cost of goods sold - not end user value), so that manufacturing OEMs and EMS (electronic manufacturing service) companies can better estimate production volumes by hardware device and semiconductor value. Given NVR's long track record in the OEM and EMS manufacturing sector, we are in a unique position to estimate and forecast the foreseeable demand for mobility product hardware by product and model.
Highlights of this Report
- Current Technologies in the Wireless Hardware Markets
- Leading Semiconductor Trends in Mobility Products
- Multiple Core CPUs and Graphic Processing Computing
- Voice Interaction/Near Field Communications
Mobility Assembly Markets by Product and Application, 2011/2012
- Mobility Market Share Unit Shipments, Average Assembly
- Value, Total Assembly Value
- Wireless Products Assembly (Notebooks, Tablets, Smartphones,
- Traditional Mobile phones, and E-readers)
Mobility Assembly Markets Product Forecasts, 2012-2017
- Wireless Products Assembly Forecasts (Notebooks, Tablets,
- Smartphones, Traditional Mobile phones, and E-readers)
- Forecasts Unit Shipments, AAV, Total Assembly Value
Company Profiles (products offered and technology focus)
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Technical Trends - Current Technologies in the Wireless Markets
Chapter 4: Mobility Assembly Markets by Product and Application, 2011 & 2012
Chapter 5: Market Forecasts for Wireless Mobility - Products and Applications, 2012-2017
Chapter 6: Company Profiles (includes products offered and technology focus)
- Acer Inc.
- Advanced Micro Devices
- Apple, Inc.
- Compal Computer
- Google, Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- Jabil Circuit
- LG Electronics
- Motorola Mobility
- Quanta Computer
- Samsung Electronics
- Texas Instruments
- ZTE Corp
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b78cq9/wireless_mobility
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict