|By Marketwired .||
|November 13, 2012 10:23 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/13/12 -- Today Chartio (http://www.chartio.com), a Y Combinator company with Series A funding from Avalon Ventures, announced its general availability service with new features and partnerships. Focused on building the best interface for data, Chartio helps companies make better business decisions through intuitive, real-time business analytics. Customers, like Dreamhost and Asics, connect their databases directly to Chartio to uniquely visualize their data in real-time, bypassing the need for data warehousing and avoiding its security pitfalls.
In addition to new product features, today Chartio announces it has joined the Amazon Web Services Partner Network as a Technology Partner, and can be found in the Google Analytics App Gallery and the Rackspace Cloud Tools Marketplace. In addition, Chartio's service works with such data sources (http://chartio.com/product/data-sources) as MySQL, PostgreSQL, AWS RDS, Rackspace Cloud Databases, Heroku, Google Analytics and Oracle RDBMS.
"We've been working hard to create a product that makes it easy for our customers to truly engage their data," said Dave Fowler, Founder of Chartio. "Companies today have an inherent need to understand their business and make better decisions, at every level of the organization. 'Big Data' isn't an arcane concept to be tackled just by data scientists, it's a sea change in the information resources available to guide any businesses' growth. Our job is to make that data accessible, secure and understandable, and hopefully, beautiful too."
Chartio's newest features available today include:
Dashboard Filters: Visual, user-friendly controls that quickly shift every chart on a dashboard to a new metric. Date ranges can be changed with a slider that shows actual data, so customers can zero-in on when events actually happened -- not just arbitrary calendar days -- or the entire view can be pivoted per product, per category, or by any similar metric.
Automatic Drill-downs: Chartio automatically drills through time-series or category-based charts, so nearly any line chart or bar graph will drill-down into more finite data ranges without any custom set-up work.
Fine-control Dashboard Layouts: A new grid system provides much greater control over how dashboards can be laid out, and scales to fit any size of display.
Dashboard export and reporting: Any single chart can be downloaded as a PDF, PNG or CSV, whole dashboards can be downloaded for printing as a PDF, and PDF dashboard delivery can be scheduled by email for any Chartio customer.
Improved Dashboard and Chart User Interface: Chartio continues to make readability and the presentation of beautiful data its top priorities. The new chart and dashboard interfaces showcase the data, letting controls, buttons and distractions blend into the background.
"Chartio is a prime example of where the industry is headed. Businesses have so much data today that they need Chartio to help them easily use and understand their data," said Lynn Langit, an industry analyst. "Chartio is helping companies maximize the value of their data and that is gold in today's business world."
"Chartio saved our business time and money in the long run because it provided us with easy access to see what our customers wanted from Ticketbis," said Jorge Diaz Largo, CMO & product director Ticketbis. "For example we were able to drill down into our customer purchasing patterns and because of this changed the way we are doing business today. Chartio is vital to our company."
Chartio has grown 30% month-over-month in 2012, now has eight employees, and recently moved into its own building at Bryant and 2nd Street in San Francisco.
Chartio, a Y Combinator startup based in San Francisco, is building the best interface for data. Founded by Dave Fowler, a Forbes 30 Under 30, Chartio is a great looking interface for your data that's simple to set up, easy to use and rewarding to explore. To learn more, please see www.chartio.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict