|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 08:04 AM EST||
Figuring out how much stress a company’s website can take doesn’t have to be a daunting task. With LoadComplete 2.6 by SmartBear Software, available today, organizations can load and stress test their Web applications on premise or from Amazon cloud, offering the best of both worlds—agility of on-premise deployment and scale of load generation from the cloud.
“In working with dozens of performance testing tools in my career, I’ve learned that the key to success is having the right tools available at exactly the right time,” said Rick Cavallaro, owner, RJCadvisors, Inc. “While executing load tests and setting up automated testing solutions for customers, I am often brought in late in the process so the window to execute the tests is very short. LoadComplete 2.6 allows me to apply the load very quickly, and in turn, get to the measurements quickly.”
LoadComplete is a proven and affordable performance, stress and load testing tool from the makers of the award winning functional testing tools – TestComplete and soapUI. Designed from the ground up to help users focus on key business tasks of performance testing, it requires no programming knowledge to start and accelerates workflow with automation and wizards. With LoadComplete, users can record and play user scenarios and optimize the load model using the freehand workload modeling tool. LoadComplete collects server performance data and integrates it in performance reports.
“As the leading vendor in the performance testing space, we have long been providing solutions for load testing of Web services and general API load testing, delivering a solution that is as easy and fast as possible,” said Goran Begic, Senior Product Manager at SmartBear Software. “This latest version of LoadComplete takes our testing solution to another level, safeguarding website performance particularly under extreme traffic conditions.”
Enhancements to LoadComplete 2.6 help to ensure optimum website performance even with heavy traffic and include custom page breaks that can be inserted both during and after scenario recording, overhauled and simplified "think time" application which represents delays in the scenario due to user inactivity, and more. For a complete list of enhancements and more information, visit: http://smartbear.com/products/qa-tools/load-testing-tool/features/new-loadcomplete-features/loadcomplete-2-6-custom-page-breaks-and-more.
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications. SmartBear products are easy to use and deploy, are affordable and available for trial at the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company’s award-winning tools or join the active user community at http://www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+.
All trademarks recognized.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict