|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
BOSTON, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BeFrugal.com announced today that Yahoo! is the official and exclusive search engine for BeFrugal.com members.
This collaboration represents BeFrugal.com's continuing dedication to providing a comprehensive and easy-to-use shopping experience with fantastic discounts – an average of $27 saved per coupon, as well as an unparalleled average of 7% cash-back on online purchases at more than 3,000 popular online retailers, such as Macy's, Target, Walmart, and Kohl's.
Both Yahoo! and BeFrugal strive to connect web users to the content they crave. BeFrugal helps shoppers save money when shopping online and in stores, allowing shoppers to quickly find savings and get great deals. BeFrugal.com's unmatched content includes coupons for more than 40,000 retailers and 250 major restaurant chains, cash back for more than 3,000 retailers, and weekly ads for more than 200 grocery and retail chains, along with thousands of grocery and manufacturer coupons. BeFrugal.com has enjoyed tremendous success since its 2009 launch and its users enjoy savings on more than $100 million in purchases annually.
"The BeFrugal team is pleased to be teaming with Yahoo! to help our shoppers through an enhanced and more personal experience with their search," said Jon Lal, founder of BeFrugal.com.
BeFrugal.com is a website focused on frugal living. It features cash back, coupons, deals and bargains, as well as Web-based tools to help consumers save money.
Online Marketing, BeFrugal.com
617-357-7000 ext. 128
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict