|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 07:15 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- FDA Services Inc., the for profit subsidiary of the Florida Dental Association (FDA), has chosen Demandforce, Inc., an Intuit company, to provide first-class marketing and communications solutions for more than 6,000 FDA members. Demandforce is now the preferred choice of nine major dental associations, including the California Dental Association, the New York State Dental Association and the Texas Dental Association.
With its membership in the FDA Corporate Affiliation Program, Demandforce is now the recommended online marketing and communications solution for more than 70,000 association members across the country. Demandforce brings overwhelming value to dentists by helping increase operational efficiencies, enhancing online reputations, and exposing practices to the 40 million consumers in the Demandforce Network.
Demandforce help practices become more effective by:
- Automatically sending appointment confirmation and reminders through email and text messaging to reduce no shows and help retain patients.
- Creating and sending customized and segmented newsletters to the right patients at the right time.
- Improving the practice's online reputation on sites such as Google, Facebook and CitySearch
- Providing real-time visibility into the success of a practice by automatically tracking results from all marketing efforts.
- Connecting practices to the Demandforce Network of millions of consumers across industries to help drive new revenue.
"Demandforce was the only choice for marketing and communications for our association members," said Scott Ruthstrom, chief operating officer at the FDA Services Inc. "Our goal is to always align ourselves with the most innovative, thought-provoking companies, and ones that will make a difference in our members' lives. Demandforce is just that. Their innovative technology will help our members earn more revenue, and improve their online reputation."
In the past two years, Demandforce has generated more than $100 million in revenue for its dental association members, including $35 million through innovative email campaigns. Members also have received more than $4 million in revenue by retaining patients that might otherwise have been lost.
Demandforce has helped practices improve their reputation by gathering more than 150,000 certified patient reviews, which are published across the Web's most important sites and search engines,
"Practices and patients want an easy-to-use and ultra-effective marketing and communication system," said Rick Berry, president at Demandforce "That's why we continue to innovate and make a product that meets their needs. Associations choose Demandforce because we are the industry leader and they trust us to do the right thing for their members."
Demandforce, Inc., a leading online marketing and communication software service from Intuit Inc. helps local businesses thrive in the Internet economy using email communications, text messaging and online services. Demandforce combines an award winning communications platform with best-in-class reputation and networking tools into one powerful web-based application that seamlessly integrates with existing workflow systems to help businesses build a strong online reputation and leverage local network marketing. Founded in 2003, Demandforce has collected more than 2 million consumer reviews, which are published across the Web, and has generated more than $3 billion dollars for its clients. The Demandforce Network connects end clients to almost 40 million local consumers. For more information on how to use Demandforce, please visit www.demandforce.com.
About Intuit Inc.
Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions for: small and mid-sized businesses; financial institutions, including banks and credit unions; consumers and accounting professionals. Its flagship products and services, including QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, simplify small business management and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing. ProSeries® and Lacerte® are Intuit's leading tax preparation offerings for professional accountants. Intuit Financial Services helps banks and credit unions grow by providing on-demand solutions and services that make it easier for consumers and businesses to manage their money.
Founded in 1983, Intuit had annual revenue of $4.15 billion in its fiscal year 2012. The company has approximately 8,000 employees with major offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, India and other locations. More information can be found at www.intuit.com.
SOURCE Demandforce, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict