|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 03:22 AM EST||
- Automatic Visual Upgrade Technology Provides Full-Screen Multi-Page Viewer with HTML5 Video, Now Available In All Search Views Drives User Productivity in SharePoint To a Higher Level
LAS VEGAS, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft SharePoint User Conference, Mandalay Bay Booth # 1028 -- Equilibrium®, a software and hosted media services company that enables enterprise clients to improve management processing and presentation of content, announced MediaRich® ECM for SharePoint 4.3. Equilibrium's seamlessly integrated Instant-On™ content visualization technology for SharePoint 2010/2013 is now available in All Search, Document and Asset Libraries. Instant-On automatically creates previews of over 400 file types with new UniZoom™ multi-page, image, RAW camera, Adobe® files and HTML5 video and audio file playback capability. Static documents and images can be viewed in detail with UniZoom™, Equilibrium's patented technology requiring no special plug-ins, is browser independent, and eliminates the need to download an original file to effectively view content on any browser or smart devices from SharePoint. 4.3 includes multi-lingual support for Dutch, French, German, English and Japanese enabling each user to set up their language preference.
"In today's YouTube, Instagram, and reality TV world, World Vision donors expect to 'see' their dollars helping the children they sponsor. The problem is that those same sponsors also expect non-profit organizations like World Vision to keep overhead low before they entrust their hard earned dollars to them," said Dave Kaneshero, Chief Enterprise Architect - World Vision. "Technologies like MediaRich CORE Server and MediaRich ECM for SharePoint, are critical to solving this conundrum by eliminating as many manual processing steps in the media supply chain process as possible."
"MediaRich's image and video preview functionality along with cross-browser, multiple-file upload for both Mac and Windows have become essential to our daily operations, something we couldn't imagine living without within the SharePoint environment," said Doug Shepard ~ Director of IT ~ Augsburg Fortress Publishers.
"Equilibrium has been focused for over a decade on achieving the goal of enabling real enterprise adoption of SharePoint for any sized company," said Sean Barger, CEO Equilibrium. "With the release of MediaRich ECM for SharePoint 4.3, we have achieved the ultimate visual upgrade for organizations seeking to accelerate productivity fast for their users in SharePoint."
The Instant-On technology takes advantage of Equilibrium's dynamic media engine currently powering some of the largest b-to-b portals in the world. MediaRich ECM for SharePoint is seamlessly integrated into libraries and search results, because of Equilibrium's patented dynamic content system which provides the necessary automatic content management. Effectively reducing the constant strain on databases and simultaneously provides just-in-time content preparation eliminating the need to pre-process multiple versions of files in advance.
MediaRich ECM for SharePoint version 4.3 is available for SharePoint 2010/2013 and SharePoint Foundation.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict