|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 07:46 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Traditionally it has been difficult for small business owners to find affordable group health care coverage. Through a partnership with online shopping mall MyReviewsNow.net, eHealth has programs to help small business owners take care of their employees by providing them with specialy catered group health insurance options.
In business for over 15 years, eHealth has enrolled over 3 million people in health insurance coverage and is the leading online marketplace for individual and family health insurance products. The brainchild of a recent graduate who had found himself in the position of needing health care without having insurance, eHealth's main directive is to find insurance options for the uninsured.
"Without the negotiating power that big businesses wield, small businesses have had a tough time finding affordable group coverage", commented Lina Andrade from MyReviewsNow.net. "We are proud to announce that now they can shop online with us and find the health care coverage they need for their employees."
Small business shoppers ready to shop online and find affordable group health plans from eHealth can do so by visiting MyReviewsNow.net's Business & Employment Portal. There they can check out a number of small business resources. In addition, consumers can check out information found in the new shopping blog, read reviews from other shoppers and submit their own shopping experiences.
For more information or media inquiries, contact Lina Andrade at info(at)myreviewsnow(dot)net. Press release issued by SEOChampion.com.
About MyReviewsNow.net Shopping Mall
An Internet online shopping mall of small business resources and retail service, products and publications available online, MyReviewsNow.net is a business directory that sets itself apart from similar sites by offering both professional reviews and consumer reviews on the Internet's hottest offerings in a fun, simple format that is easy for visitors to shop and enjoy. Plus, MyReviewsNow.net is 100% free, open 24/7, and the best way avoid crowded malls and parking lots.
About SEO Champion
SEO Champion was started in 1999 and is owner operated by Michael Rotkin, SEO Specialist for over 17 years. Michael Rotkin's goal for his clients is to "own" keyword placements for the top 3 slots organically, so that his clients can earn a higher return on investment from their advertising dollars. Rotkin realizes the value of SEO over Pay-Per-Click campaigns, where click-throughs are generally more expensive and harder to convert into sales. SEOChampion's intense work ethic can be seen in daily and weekly reports that show progress through organic keyword gain. This effort is the reason his SEO firm has been able to build a loyal client base for many years. Learn more at SEO Champion.
Media Contact: chickie maxwell myreviewsnow, llc, 863-646-7075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict