|By Business Wire||
|November 12, 2012 02:23 PM EST||
- Monarch Investment & Management Group, a private real estate investment firm, has chosen to leverage the combined G5 and Yardi solution to improve its digital presence and performance, optimize operational efficiencies, and deliver enhanced experiences for its residents and prospects. G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) for the multifamily industry, and Yardi, the leader in providing multifamily solutions for property management, ancillary services, and end-to-end marketing, announced their alliance in June during the 2012 NAA Education Conference & Exposition. The alliance was a key factor in Monarch’s decision.
- The G5 DXM Platform includes five product suites that enable properties to create, deliver, measure and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. The product suites can be used independently or as a single solution. In addition to new high performing responsive design websites that will launch by the end of the year, the platform will support Monarch’s ongoing SEO, Google+ Local optimization and reputation management. Monarch has also retained G5’s Strategy Consulting Services to help them maximize marketing performance and out-execute their competition.
- RENTCafé™ by Yardi is an end-to-end marketing, leasing and resident services platform built into the Yardi Voyager™ property management and accounting system. In a single platform, RENTCafé provides ILS, property marketing, online leasing with lease execution, resident portals for lease renewals, maintenance and online payments, and a resident referral program for social media – all with mobility. RENTCafé will seamlessly integrate with G5’s DXM solution to maximize the entire Searcher>Prospect>Resident>Advocate cycle for Monarch in a way that is unprecedented in the industry.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2012 NMHC Apartment Operations and Technology Conference & Exposition in Dallas.
- “With the combined G5/Yardi solution, we now have an end-to-end solution that will help us capture new rental prospects, make life easier for existing tenants and also give us a scalable platform for future success,” said Neal Cusick, Monarch’s Asset Manager. “Through the combination of G5’s digital marketing expertise with the high touch service of a dedicated Client Performance Manager and the seamless integration with Yardi, Monarch is poised to not only increase our business performance and brand equity, but also to take our resident and prospect satisfaction to a whole new level.”
- “The digital voice of the customer is increasing in volume, and multifamily communities need a new kind of strategy and system to address it,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We’re excited to be working with Monarch to help them build digital experiences that captivate their customers and drive revenue.”
- “RENTCafé handles the online leasing, payment, maintenance request and lease renewal portion of our combined offering to help Monarch keep pace with a rental population whose use of online and mobile services expands daily,” said Terri Dowen, senior vice president of sales for Yardi. “By providing online services for prospects and residents, it bridges the gap between successfully attracting new renters and ensuring that they will favorably review and advocate for Monarch’s communities.”
About Monarch Investment & Management Group
Monarch Investment & Management Group has been actively involved in real estate investment since 1992. Monarch currently manages over 10,300 apartment units in twelve states, in addition to a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort. Its principals are highly experienced in all facets of real estate acquisition/disposition, management, and financing. Monarch is more than just a broker and more than just a property management company. They research, acquire, own, operate and maintain all of their properties. During due diligence they are onsite; to inspect the physical plant, review all leasing history and current operations, and scrutinize the property to their own high standards. Monarch is personally invested and highly motivated to maintain high occupancy rates and effectively manage properties.
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Multifamily Industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right resident in the right property to maximize profitability. G5 helps thousands of properties turn residents into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand—allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy. Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year).The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
Yardi has been committed to the design, development and support of real estate investment management and property management software for 30 years. With Yardi Voyager™, Yardi Orion™ for SharePoint®, RENTCafé and the Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi provides a full real estate management system that includes operations and accounting, ancillary services, and an end-to-end platform for the entire marketing, leasing and resident services cycle in RENTCafé, with unprecedented business intelligence. Yardi’s residential products and services are designed for various market niches, including market rate multifamily and single-family housing, affordable housing, public housing, senior housing, and military housing. Yardi serves clients around the world from offices in North America, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. More information about Yardi products and services is available at www.yardi.com. More information about RENTCafé is available at www.rentcafe.com; the RENTCafé blog provides renters across the U.S. with a comprehensive and dynamic source of lifestyle information and interaction.
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 30, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 460
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,854
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,237
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,049
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,936
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 30, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,666
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 29, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,490
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,446
SYS-CON Events announced today that 910Telecom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Housed in the classic Denver Gas & Electric Building, 910 15th St., 910Telecom is a carrier-neutral telecom hotel located in the heart of Denver. Adjacent to CenturyLink, AT&T, and Denver Main, 910Telecom offers connectivity to all major carriers, Internet service providers, Internet backbones and ...
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,984
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 352
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,747
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,034
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 871
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 29, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,205
SYS-CON Events announced today Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 977
Pulzze Systems was happy to participate in such a premier event and thankful to be receiving the winning investment and global network support from G-Startup Worldwide. It is an exciting time for Pulzze to showcase the effectiveness of innovative technologies and enable them to make the world smarter and better. The reputable contest is held to identify promising startups around the globe that are assured to change the world through their innovative products and disruptive technologies. There w...
Aug. 29, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 838
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,084
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 27, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,412
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 27, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,106
Is the ongoing quest for agility in the data center forcing you to evaluate how to be a part of infrastructure automation efforts? As organizations evolve toward bimodal IT operations, they are embracing new service delivery models and leveraging virtualization to increase infrastructure agility. Therefore, the network must evolve in parallel to become equally agile. Read this essential piece of Gartner research for recommendations on achieving greater agility.
Aug. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 940