|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 02:00 PM EST||
NAPERVILLE, Ill., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holiday shopping season, OfficeMax® Incorporated (NYSE: OMX), a leader in office and facility supplies, technology and services and one of the nation's top 15 largest retailers online1, today announced the launch of a new shopping experience that combines the convenience of online shopping with its neighborhood stores2. OfficeMax Online Store Pickup(SM) allows customers to shop online at OfficeMax.com and pick up select orders the same day at an OfficeMax store3.
"This is part of an enhanced multi-channel experience that allows customers to shop seamlessly between OfficeMax.com and our stores at no additional charge," said Jim Barr, OfficeMax executive vice president and chief digital officer. "Whether they are preparing for the holidays or running a small business, our customers value convenience and access to the widest product selection. With OfficeMax Online Store Pickup, they can shop online anywhere, anytime, with the ability to pick up select orders that same day without having to pay shipping charges."
Order Online, Pickup In-Store2
The free service from OfficeMax requires no minimum purchase. Customers can choose the in-store pickup option on select orders at OfficeMax.com during checkout, then select their desired store location for pickup2. The order will then be bagged and waiting for pickup at the OfficeMax store ImPress Print Center® counter within the same day3.
OfficeMax Online Store Pickup and recent search engine upgrades are among the many ongoing improvements on OfficeMax.com to improve the customer shopping experience. For more information regarding the OfficeMax Online Store Pickup service, visit OfficeMax.com/StorePickUp.
OfficeMax Incorporated (NYSE: OMX) is a leader in integrating products, solutions and services for the workplace, whether for business or at home. The OfficeMax mission is simple: We provide workplace innovation that enables our customers to work better. The company provides office supplies and paper, print and document services, technology products and solutions, and furniture to businesses and consumers. OfficeMax consumers and business customers are served by approximately 29,000 associates through OfficeMax.com; OfficeMaxSolutions.com and Reliable.com; more than 900 stores in the U.S. and Mexico; and direct sales and catalogs. OfficeMax has been named one of the 2012 World's Most Ethical Companies, and is the only company in the office supply industry to receive Ethics Inside® Certification by the Ethisphere Institute. To find the nearest OfficeMax, call 1-877-OFFICEMAX. For more information, visit www.officemax.com.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of OfficeMax Incorporated used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of OfficeMax Incorporated. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1Internet® Retailer Magazine 2012 Top 500 list
2Online Store Pickup is available on select products that are stocked in store. Products available for store pick-up will be identified at check out.
3Orders confirmed within two hours of your store's closing time cannot be guaranteed for same-day pickup. Pickup time will be confirmed by the OfficeMax order confirmation email.
OfficeMax Media Contact
SOURCE OfficeMax Incorporated
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict