|By PR Newswire||
|November 12, 2012 12:36 PM EST||
BALTIMORE, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Exemplar Laboratory Information System for Tablets along with the new generation of tablets such as the Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Note™ 10.1 and iPad™ 2/3/4, allows lab technicians to work untethered from a desktop or laptop computer and to take Exemplar with them where they are working. Exemplar's Lab Management Software for Tablets features a workflow-driven, responsive touch interface with intuitive mechanisms for common LIMS software needs like multi-selection, file loading, resizing and scrolling. Exemplar also addresses the limited screen real estate by converting into full screen, app mode when its workflows are running. Wireless barcode scanners can also be joined with the tablet allowing for barcode scanning directly into Exemplar, further improving lab technician efficiency.
In the modern lab environment lab technicians utilize multiple instruments that are dispersed throughout the lab and may even be in separate rooms. As they perform this work, lab technicians are typically required to enter detailed information about sample processing into laboratory information management software (LIMS). In the past, lab technicians would often print worksheets and take those around the lab recording information via handwriting. Then they would return to their computer and reenter the information into the LIMS. Exemplar now enables lab technicians to be more efficient since Exemplar can be taken to each instrument and information can be recorded directly, avoiding duplication of work.
Exemplar's industry best configurable workflows are the primary tablet interface. Exemplar workflows step the lab technician through a defined process collecting information and providing assistance as needed. The intuitive and straightforward interface of Exemplar's workflows reduces training needs and improves data quality and lab throughput.
For more information or to schedule a product demonstration, visit http://www.SapioSciences.com.
About Sapio Sciences Llc
Sapio Sciences is a leading provider of LIMS and Data Management software, enabling scientists to manage samples, protocols, assay data and clinical trials. With extensive expertise in genomics/NGS labs, Exemplar LIMS breaks new ground in its breadth of functionality and ease of configuration. With built-in Sample Management, Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN), scientific data management and integrated analytics, Exemplar LIMS addresses the full life cycle of samples from receipt to processing and analysis. Sapio will continue to lead in ease of use and breadth of functionality across its product line, enabling organizations to reduce costs while increasing productivity and efficiency of both laboratories and researchers alike.
SOURCE Sapio Sciences Llc
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict