|By Marketwired .||
|November 12, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- Companies that provide social and/or professional networking services, such as Facebook Inc. and Google Inc., have been performing well over the last little while. A number of dynamics are working in their favor, and could continue to do so through the end of 2012 and into 2013. StBulls.com has initiated technical analysis on Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ: FB) and Google Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG) which serves the Internet Information Providers industry. These reports are free upon registration. Rest assured that there is no financial commitment to sign up on
www.StBulls.com enthuses to bring the best from the internet under one roof, providing you with a one click opportunity to view what the market and financial researchers globally have to say about any particular bellwether stocks in any given financial environment. We work with a number of financial professionals that use their acute knowledge to help you manage your understanding of the market. To be part of this community please sign up at
The popularity of social & professional networking continues to rise, and with the proliferation of smartphones and tablets, this trend could remain for the foreseeable future. An increasing number of internet users in emerging markets such as China also bode well, and companies with international operations could outperform their peers moving forward. Third quarter revenues for select companies, such as Facebook, reflected the jump in demand, with some posting double digit increases in year-over-year comparisons. Read our technical analysis on Facebook by clicking on
An influx of sales is certainly a positive. However, high levels of competition, increased expenses and ever evolving consumer preferences have kept companies on their toes. Some have been able to grow profits in the third quarter, while others have struggled to meet figures seen a year ago. Our technical analysis on Google is accessible at
About Street Bulls
STREET BULLS is committed to provide the investor community with sharp and timely trading and investing advice. Our aim is to help our readers achieve above-average returns from the markets and create wealth for themselves. Our newsletters and trading advice will provide investors with the information they need for success in today's volatile markets.
To view our disclaimer, use this link
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict