|By Marketwired .||
|November 12, 2012 08:00 AM EST||
WALNUT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/12/12 -- ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, today announced its latest webcam integrated high performance display -- the VG2437mc-LED.
The 24" (23.6" Vis.) VG2437mc-LED features an integrated high-quality 2-megapixel webcam with MIC and speakers in one convenient and attractive design, making it the perfect video conferencing solution for both commercial and consumer users. A Full HD 1920x1080 LED panel with a 20M:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers the sharp and clear video performance expected from ViewSonic. The highly flexible ergonomic design, including height adjust, pivot, swivel and tilt, along with VESA mount compatibility, delivers maximum comfort, productivity and user enjoyment.
"There are several monitors to choose from in the market offering integrated webcam functionality. However, none offer the overall performance and features required in a business environment," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "Paired with advanced ergonomics and connectivity, this display is perfect for anyone looking for an integrated webcam display solution."
Ideal for office applications, video conferencing, and executive offices and boardrooms, the VG2437mc-LED offers versatile connectivity options including Displayport, DVI, and VGA. Furthermore, the integrated 2 port USB hub makes it easy to transfer files or attach peripherals. The headset and MIC inputs offer the option for added privacy during web conferencing. Bundled with compatibility and mainstream conferencing applications such as GoToMeeting and WebEx, the VG2437mc-LED is a natural choice for business. With its eco friendly LED panel and Energy Star® certification, the VG2437mc-LED also provides very low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) while being gentle on the planet.
The VG2437mc-LED is perfect for consumers wishing to stay connected with family and friends via Skype, MSN and Google Talk. Versatile connectivity options ensure consumers are enjoying entertainment at its finest. Partnered with Windows® 8 certification, the VG2437mc-LED provides a seamless communications experience, across their desktop, tablet and smartphone devices.
The VG2437mc-LED includes a 3-year limited warranty, and one of the industry's best pixel performance policy. The display will be available in North and Latin America by mid-December for an ESP of $329. For further information, visit ViewSonic.com or follow ViewSonic on the Company blog, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Founded in 1987, ViewSonic's mission is to be the preferred global brand of visual solution products as we continue to focus on display-centric product offerings including LED monitors, projectors, digital signage displays, and cloud computing solutions. ViewSonic continues to pioneer in visual technology innovation to build a connected and ever-reaching digital future. ViewSonic® Corporation is headquartered in Walnut, California. For further information, please visit ViewSonic.com.
Trademark footnote: All corporate names and trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company's expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2149163
LEWIS PR for ViewSonic Corp.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict